Chiefs CB Bashaud Breeland Arrested in South Carolina

Chiefer

1 hour ago, Dome said:

He'll probably plead guilty to a lesser charge. Doubt this impacts his availability.

Agreed. Other then the resisting arrest charge it’s pretty minor and probably below the NFL’s notice at this point. Dumb move though especially given the current situation. Doubt he misses times unless Andy Reid wants to come down on him for being stupid during a pandemic. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I know there's potentially other charges. But with the new CBA, I wonder if that even matters.

Well, the US legal system doesn't care about the NFL CBA. Sure he probably won't be put in the drug protocol for the NFL, but this is still a stupid move by him getting into legal trouble

• Like 1

One of those things is not like the other. 

Weed and open container, those are silly mistakes but no big deal. Resisting is just being an idiot, albeit in this country you can get tagged with resisting for almost anything so I should not make assumptions until the details are out. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

One of those things is not like the other. 

Weed and open container, those are silly mistakes but no big deal. Resisting is just being an idiot, albeit in this country you can get tagged with resisting for almost anything so I should not make assumptions until the details are out. 

Don't think you're allowed to really make political points here but I agree tbh, but he had a gun pulled on him, so he could have been actively fighting back.

Then again, I've seen my share of pulling guns on random people """resisting"" so I don't think we should be out here calling him an idiot for possessing weed and resisting arrest. He's an idiot for violating quarantine

• Like 1