2020 New England Patriots Roster

DoleINGout

On 5/2/2020 at 11:03 PM, m haynes said:

I came across this story on Harry. Interesting.

I am not fan of Harry. IMO He is headed down the path of Patriots bust.  I read this and I am hoping he proves me wrong. I know he was injured however I thought he was horrible. He was slow and got zero separation. He had terrible footwork and he looked like he was running in quick sand.

I hope this helps.

https://www.patspulpit.com/new-england-patriots-social-media-video-podcasts/2020/5/2/21245041/new-england-patriots-wide-receiver-nkeal-harry-training-footwork-king-offseason

I feel like Harry is going to be one of those "what if" players with a really specific moment: The touchdown against KC. It was one of his first games, it was his first really big play, and did great...but got screwed. If that TD stands his confidence - and Brady's confidence in him - would have stored. Especially if they win that game.

Not saying he'll bust from this point on, but if he does I think that one moment is the turning point.

18 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

I feel like Harry is going to be one of those "what if" players with a really specific moment: The touchdown against KC. It was one of his first games, it was his first really big play, and did great...but got screwed. If that TD stands his confidence - and Brady's confidence in him - would have stored. Especially if they win that game.

Not saying he'll bust from this point on, but if he does I think that one moment is the turning point.

N'Keal Harry is gonna be fine as long as he's healthy.  He's never really gotten separation but makes the catches anyways.  Different ways to make plays but as long as the plays are made who cares

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Well, someone's getting cut. White seems an obvious choice, or maybe Chung.

I wish it were Chung over White, but I think it will actually be Rex Burkhead at some point.

Right now maybe Korey Cunningham will be cut.

Brown and Sanu steal the headlines from last year as far personnel mistakes go, but Michael Bennett might be the biggest head scratcher of the three. It's not like he was mouthing off to the media, or getting trouble off the field. Maybe he wasn't playing up to his contract, but he's a charismatic guy, and a name the opposition had to at least try and account for. Trading him for nothing was just weird.

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Brown and Sanu steal the headlines from last year as far personnel mistakes go, but Michael Bennett might be the biggest head scratcher of the three. It's not like he was mouthing off to the media, or getting trouble off the field. Maybe he wasn't playing up to his contract, but he's a charismatic guy, and a name the opposition had to at least try and account for. Trading him for nothing was just weird.

Not to mention re-signing Gostkowski to that contract after he had steadily declined.