While the League Zigs, the Bears Will Zag in 2020

soulman

On 4/29/2020 at 3:18 PM, Madmike90 said:

Any style of offence can work in the NFL...it just needs a focus...draft and sign players who fit that specific offence...don't take a 300lbs OL and ask him to play in a power man scheme...if you want power draft huge linemen...if you want to play west cost offence don't draft a 5'9" WR...find a scheme...draft the players for that scheme...NE showed that for years with Brady.

Anything can work, but being a contrarian offense and running it well is a large advantage. 

5 hours ago, dll2000 said:

People are down on Cohen after last season, but he has been our most dynamic playmaker for 2 of last 3 years.  

Yeah I don't understand the negativity around guys like Miller and Cohen who have shown they're capable of getting open and making plays.

Those guys have obviously been held back by bad QB and OL play. Bears fans want to move on from them too soon IMO. Let's see what they do with a real QB and a solid OL.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

Yeah I don't understand the negativity around guys like Miller and Cohen who have shown they're capable of getting open and making plays.

Those guys have obviously been held back by bad QB and OL play. Bears fans want to move on from them too soon IMO. Let's see what they do with a real QB and a solid OL.

At times I want to move on from Miller because he's clearly a dumb ***hole.

29 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

Agree on Miller, but not Cohen. Cohen is fast, but he's not only tiny, he isn't very good, either. He should be mainly a returner. 

1 hour ago, abstract_thought said:

My issues with Cohen are twofold: 

1. He’s a RB who has a very narrow scope of what he can do well while playing RB

2. Nagy overly relies on him to be more than he really is to the detriment of the team, which isn’t really fair to him but it’s reality for the Bears when he’s on the field