Suns, T.J. Warren Agree to 4 Year Extension

DalCowboyzRule

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I like Warren, but how does this work with Josh Jackson and the fact that neither of them are really threats from the perimeter? Are they envisioning one of them as a "super" 6th man of sorts?

Yeah I mean we'll see. Warren is a good young player though and so that deal isn't bad at all for him. He's ahead of where Harrison Barnes was going into his 4th year, and he got maxed out so I think we did okay here.

Plus in this new era of positionless basketball I could easily see him and Jackson playing together at the 3/4. Apparently Warren's 3 point shot has vastly improved by all reports too.

I'm excited to see how it plays out.

17 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Yeah I mean we'll see. Warren is a good young player though and so that deal isn't bad at all for him. He's ahead of where Harrison Barnes was going into his 4th year, and he got maxed out so I think we did okay here.

Plus in this new era of positionless basketball I could easily see him and Jackson playing together at the 3/4. Apparently Warren's 3 point shot has vastly improved by all reports too.

I'm excited to see how it plays out.

Yeah, I could see them playing together in spurts. However, I don't imagine they both start, unless the team doesn't have much faith in Marquese Chriss going forward. Personally, I thought Chriss looked like a promising modern day big as a rookie.

Archived