ohh yeah 

it had to be me

resident assassins creed fanatic 

the next game is officially Viking themed

this will be my gameplay jokes thread 

cause no one else will play this but me

cause everyone hates ubisoft

even though their hearts are made of gold 

I'm still going through the DLC on Odyssey, been playing it for months. I love it, and I'm definitely excited for Valhalla, expecially after reading about some of the new gameplay dynamics they're bringing in. But when I'm done with Odyssey, I may need a long AC break... But we'll see what happens when Valhalla actually releases I guess.

• Like 1

Just caught the trailer. Looks pretty badass, we see the return of the hidden blade. I’m really into Vikings lately so I’m pumped for this although I’m not sure how assassiny this will be since Vikings are pretty much brutish open field combatants 

• Like 1

Love the look and setting.

Was reading some of the stuff they put out on their site, sounds like the sort of game loop I can get into. 

Setup settlement, launch raids, take their riches, buildup your Settlement (buildings and settlers) and your equipment. Repeat

18 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’m really into Vikings lately so I’m pumped for this although I’m not sure how assassiny this will be since Vikings are pretty much brutish open field combatants

Apparently they give your the option (path) to be that brutish close quarters Viking, work as a range fighter or operate like a stealthy assassin.

Im guessing when you go to raid you can sneak in to weaken them, making the raid easier. Or on the flip side you can launch a full head on assault which will be much harder but garner you more “glory”...some sort of level that increases the settlers and other things you can get.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Love the look and setting.

Was reading some of the stuff they put out on their site, sounds like the sort of game loop I can get into. 

Setup settlement, launch raids, take their riches, buildup your Settlement (buildings and settlers) and your equipment. Repeat

Apparently they give your the option (path) to be that brutish close quarters Viking, work as a range fighter or operate like a stealthy assassin.

Im guessing when you go to raid you can sneak in to weaken them, making the raid easier. Or on the flip side you can launch a full head on assault which will be much harder but garner you more “glory”...some sort of level that increases the settlers and other things you can get.

Well there’s a 0% chance I go the actual assassin route then 

I haven't played one of these since probably Black Flag, and even that I didn't play that much but that's because I got sidetracked.

I wish they would have never gone away from the Desmond stories and whatnot, I think it would have been cool him being connected to all these assassins throughout time.

• Like 1

Also loved Odyssey so I'm stoked for this. Only issue is God of War did the Viking theme really really well very recently so this is going to have to be really good to top that.

Hate that the trailer fails to show much of the actual gameplay. But I guess being an AC game I pretty much know exactly how it will look/feel.

• Like 1