Assassins Creed Valhalla

Ty21

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Boo!  I'm one of the ones who want more of it.  Give me some modern day Templars to fight instead of the silly platforming stuff they have us do.  

I’d be okay with a modern real story of assassins and Templar’s but the Layla Hassan character and storyline is ****ing awful 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

They keep adding a lot of information daily through interviews etc.

Apparently you'll meet certain characters like the sons of Ragnar (Ivar, Ubbe etc) on side quests. You can have children....:|

I’ve always wanted to knock up ragnars sons

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

https://www.ign.com/videos/assassins-creed-valhalla-deep-dive-trailer

This looks great. And their hands on preview sounds like it's going to be great.  A few tweaks from Odyssey/Origins, which hopefully help out the story and experience.  I'm stoked for the customization.

Issue I have is that they said it should be the biggest map yet. But do they really have enough places that look different enough to warrant a map that size.

11 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Issue I have is that they said it should be the biggest map yet. But do they really have enough places that look different enough to warrant a map that size.

Didn't they say at one point that it was going to be smaller than Odyssey? But now that's changed. I spent 150 hours on Odyssey and if Valhalla is bigger... Oh boy. I am totally ready.

4 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Didn't they say at one point that it was going to be smaller than Odyssey? But now that's changed. I spent 150 hours on Odyssey and if Valhalla is bigger... Oh boy. I am totally ready.

It says they changed the way side quests are.  With Odyssey you get to a new place and have millions of side quests to choose from but sounds like Valhalla is structured differently.  Either way I'm really excited with how much customization is there.  Might be one I actually play through multiple times.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

It says they changed the way side quests are.  With Odyssey you get to a new place and have millions of side quests to choose from but sounds like Valhalla is structured differently.  Either way I'm really excited with how much customization is there.  Might be one I actually play through multiple times.

Ah interesting, good to see them keep things fresh by changing that up a little from Odyssey and Origins. And yeah, I'm excited for the camp/base building especially. Not expecting it to be Fallout 4 level of detail, but just having a little base to customize will be awesome.