Assassins Creed Valhalla

Ty21

On 11/19/2020 at 8:27 PM, Shockwave said:

I really liked the whole cult system in Odyssey so I'm disappointed something like that didn't make it into Valhalla

I digress. I wasn't far enough into the game. So happy when this unlocked. I love hunting down order of the ancients. 

On 11/21/2020 at 1:02 AM, Neumatic said:

I just accidentally defeated the Zealot Woden who’s level 220. He kind of just appeared during a Raid so my crew beat the hell out of him and kept him from attacking me directly. I’m only level 136 so that turned out far better than expected. 

I’m glad that they are all there just extremely difficult. Has been fun to take on people way higher, wish it was just a little more rewarding in game.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Is this game worth it! I hated odyssey didn’t play it once I bought it 

I'm 30+ hours in and I like it. But I also liked Odyssey. It feels more realistic and the fighting is a little more complex IMHO. But it's similar. I find the raids and looting to be more rewarding in this one. The settlement building is an interesting side task and the secondary missions are more acute and brief. The combat feels more vulnerable, I don't feel like a god like I did in Odyssey. But I'm also playing on the higher difficulty.  

On 12/6/2020 at 10:25 AM, Shockwave said:

Is anyone else addicted to this Orlog game? I've spent hours just playing the same NPC's over and over lol. It's got a nice mix of not being overtly complicated but also interesting and strategic.

Eh Its really pretty easy and shallow. I enjoyed Gwent a hell of a lot more Witcher 3. I do it because I want all the unlocks but I haven't lost a game in forever playing the same strategy every game with everyone else basically playing the same way. 

Just started the game. Your ravens name is Suden or something but I thought he said Cinnamon at first which absolutely killed me. This tough rugged violent murdering Viking naming his raven something effeminate and flamboyant like cinnamon lol 

• Like 2