Telvin Smith arrested

pwny

Yeah, I heard this was the case back in November and privately shared it with some on the board. A couple of weeks ago, I posted elsewhere questioning if the amount of time that had passed potentially meant the rumors were never going to come to fruition. 

Sucks that it's true, for a whole multitude of reasons.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

"I knew about this before the police did and didn't report it!" is a strange thing to flex about for internet clout.

To be fair, there were a lot of people saying...it wasn't just about the initial police activity last year.  I think drugs were the general speculation.  But whatever.

Evidently, that was true.  Though obviously he's being charged with some pretty heinous stuff...he is still sorta "innocent until proven guilty".  So...until the charges actually come down...But it's pretty clear the state have been building a significant case for a while now.  

Maybe he'll go play for Bob Kraft and the Pats now.  In another remake of that Longest Yard movie.

This is a sad situation. I genuinely like Telvin Smith before this incident. I don't think this makes him someone who will not be able to function in society... You know what, I don't think I should make any further comment because it would be at risk of me getting in trouble. Here is to the other party involved recovering from what happened as well as Telvin recovering from this mistake. 

10 hours ago, Tugboat said:

To be fair, there were a lot of people saying...it wasn't just about the initial police activity last year.  I think drugs were the general speculation.  But whatever.

That was largely speculation based on the videos he posted showed him really thin and sometimes not all there when he was talking. That was something anyone living anywhere could have picked up on.

Someone posting that they knew about him doing things with a minor at least three months before the police publicly got involved is just a weird thing to boast about. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pwny said:

That was largely speculation based on the videos he posted showed him really thin and sometimes not all there when he was talking. That was something anyone living anywhere could have picked up on.

Someone posting that they knew about him doing things with a minor at least three months before the police publicly got involved is just a weird thing to boast about. 

Nobody was boasting about Telvin doing anything disgusting.. All I said was I posted a video when Uche Nwaneri broke this news months ago on his YouTube channel. All I’m stating is it’s no surprise people knew this was coming the end.

29 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Nobody was boasting about Telvin doing anything disgusting.. All I said was I posted a video when Uche Nwaneri broke this news months ago on his YouTube channel. All I’m stating is it’s no surprise people knew this was coming the end.

Uche’s video was in December, two weeks after police showed up at his house. That’s not “before this previous season even started.“

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, pwny said:

Uche’s video was in December, two weeks after police showed up at his house. That’s not “before this previous season even started.“

Quarantine everything is running together or whenever Uche released the video my apologies on the time frame.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, pwny said:

Where?

Why does it matter? You want points for “knowing this info before others” so you can beat your chest? That’s clearly what you are going for when you keep saying how you told people and hinted to it. Okay TMZ.