Telvin Smith arrested

pwny

5 hours ago, pwny said:

That was largely speculation based on the videos he posted showed him really thin and sometimes not all there when he was talking. That was something anyone living anywhere could have picked up on.

Someone posting that they knew about him doing things with a minor at least three months before the police publicly got involved is just a weird thing to boast about. 

What!? This is exactly what you are trying to do. 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

What!? This is exactly what you are trying to do. 

Except it’s not. But good try.

But it is nice to see you come to a forum you don’t post in to try to stir up an argument.

Edited by pwny
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Why does it matter? You want points for “knowing this info before others” so you can beat your chest? That’s clearly what you are going for when you keep saying how you told people and hinted to it. Okay TMZ.

Thank you mod

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Except it’s not. But good try.

But it is nice to see you come to a forum you don’t post in to try to stir up an argument.

No I saw ridiculousness so I’ll call it out when I see it. I visit most of the team forums and just read. When I see something I went to comment on I’ll comment on it.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

No I saw ridiculousness so I’ll call it out when I see it. I visit most of the team forums and just read. When I see something I went to comment on I’ll comment on it.

Lol ok. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Glad you agree

Nope, just hilarious seeing someone who has absolutely no understanding of context come into a forum he’s literally never posted in before to tell people they‘re acting ridiculous.

Great stuff, definitely worth posting about in a thread about sexual assault.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Nope, just hilarious seeing someone who has absolutely no understanding of context come into a forum he’s literally never posted in before to tell people they‘re acting ridiculous.

Great stuff, definitely worth posting about in a thread about sexual assault.

You got on another poster for doing what you were doing. I’ll come visit you more often now. 

Just now, Counselor said:

You got on another poster for doing what you were doing. I’ll come visit you more often now. 

Great to see you're still missing context. Good stuff, keep it up.

For those who may be reading along and not knowing what happened, here's what's happened.

November 27th, police showed up at Telvin's house and seized some of his belongings, including his car. Public speculation was that it was for drugs, as he didn't look that great and was behaving weird for a few months, there were some rumors he was hanging around with a very seedy crowd, and a drug bust had happened in Jacksonville just a couple hours prior.

Some people with sources heard that it was this instead, and a few let me in on what they heard that same day. I let the forum know that it was something serious, but didn't publicly say what it was because: 1. I couldn't verify it 100%, and 2. it's a very serious accusation to throw out publicly without verification. Instead, it was privately shared with a number of posters that I trust under the pretense that no one say anything publicly because it couldn't be verified.

Other people got mad at me because I wouldn't publicly state what I heard, so I'm just now verifying that this is in fact what was floating around in November, and is not a separate incident. 

But sure, gloating that I had information before the police got involved. Sure.

And given duvalsking actually clarified that he got his timeframe messed up and that he didn't know beforehand, the argument was literally over before you stuck your nose in to stir up nonsense you didn't understand.

But I'm definitely glad a mod decided to hop in and stir things up. Great mod skills.

Edited by pwny
  • Like 1