Week 4: DOUGIE P TAKES LA: Eagles (2-1) vs Chargers (0-3) GDT

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

Great win today. We're a dangerous team when we can pound the rock like that.

4th quarter issues are concerning though. The Eagles never make it easy on us.

It feels like we aren't as good a team as our record indicates. But hey if our defense gets to full health and we win playoffs game we'll take it. 

15 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

It feels like we aren't as good a team as our record indicates. But hey if our defense gets to full health and we win playoffs game we'll take it. 

I agree. Cox and Darby are pretty significant injuries.

But yeah if we keep finding ways to win games I'll take it. Wentz looking really good is a strong positive as well.

44 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

no clue i dont follow red birds but I do know they are notorious for beating the eagles in philly dating back to their nfc east days. 

I always think of the 2008 NFCCG when I see Eagles-Cardinals. Fitz absolutely killed us that day.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

no clue i dont follow red birds but I do know they are notorious for beating the eagles in philly dating back to their nfc east days. 

It seems that more teams than not have had our numbers in recent memory: the Chargers (up until this point), Buccaneers, Cardinals, Redeskins, Seattle, Lions yo name a few. 

I was happy with the win until i continued reading this, those 4th quarter stats are alarming

11 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

It seems that more teams than not have had our numbers in recent memory: the Chargers (up until this point), Buccaneers, Cardinals, Redeskins, Seattle, Lions yo name a few. 

I was happy with the win until i continued reading this, those 4th quarter stats are alarming

With the litiney of defensive injuries I think some of the lack of depth really show up toward the ends of games. I expect that to get better as they get healthier. Right now, I'm enjoying 3-1 and not trying to project out too much.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Given our Injuries, were not. However the Eagles are finding ways to "win" close games rather then lose them like last year. Can't wait to "Hopefully" see a Healthy Defensive Unit play more then a QT. Might be interesting.

Cox, Darby, Graham, Vaeao, Hicks, McCleod, Watkins, Kelce.

Sidney Jones?

Archived