Bengals cutting Andy Dalton

Drained

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

did some packer's fans follow favre?

@Malfatron

Yes.  I thought I was the biggest Favre fan alive and I absolutely 100% rooted for him in every game where his success did not impede the success of the Packers, but there were some people who turned into full blown Jets fans, and others who became Vikings fans.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

did some packer's fans follow favre?

@Malfatron

i dont think they really "followed him" as in they became jets/vikings fans

But some either left the forum or crapped on the packers more 

I was rooting for the Jets in the afc (packers still my top team), but when he went to the Vikings, that was war

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yes.  I thought I was the biggest Favre fan alive and I absolutely 100% rooted for him in every game where his success did not impede the success of the Packers, but there were some people who turned into full blown Jets fans, and others who became Vikings fans.

even with the Vikings?

also....really? The love of Favre drove them to be Vikings fans?

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

even with the Vikings?

also....really? The love of Favre drove them to be Vikings fans?

Always thought he had a bit of a cult like following in the 90s/early 2000s. Came across so many “Favre” fans, his departure was fairly hysterical from an outsiders perspective. Lots of emotion there.

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think they should still bring in a veteran.

Maybe like Brissett or ageless wonder Josh McCown. 

It's certainly not out of the question but rumors are Burrow has had Cincy's playbook for over a month and is already well versed in it. He will be ready to go day 1 assuming this pandemic doesn't slow down things too much. If not, Finley can hold the wheel for a month or so to let him get more acclimated. I think the smart move would be to bring in a vet but I don't find it a necessity. They could certainly do it for cheap and w/ the roster expansion (is that happening this year??) it won't take up too much space.

• Like 1