Bengals cutting Andy Dalton

Drained

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This makes me sad. I didn't think a thread about Andy Dalton would make me sad, but this makes me sad.

I'll be in my office. Cutting onions.

He’s a tremendous human being, and I hope Cincy fans donate to his foundation which has done incredible work for children in the area. 

• Like 2

Just now, johndeere1707 said:

He’s a tremendous human being, and I hope Cincy fans donate to his foundation which has done incredible work for children in the area. 

He's a local guy from Katy, TX so he's liked in these parts. This was more a nod to the Toy Story 2 gif.

It made me think of this, which is also applicable to the Red headed Dalton:

This breaks me every single time...

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

cover5.jpg

BOB looking at Dalton! Thinking of what low ball offer he’ll accept for Deshaun. My mans ready to eat. Release the BOB(kraken). 

I'd say the Rams have a significant need at QB, but they have about $3.72 in available cap space. Maybe trading Donald will free up the money needed to upgrade on Goff...

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

I'd say the Rams have a significant need at QB, but they have about $3.72 in available cap space. Maybe trading Donald will free up the money needed to upgrade on Goff...

Wack. Sean Mcvay only shows loyalty to Goff. As he traded the whole team. In God I mean Goff we trust. 

But if he did! I’ll tell you one thing brother.. He’ll get a heck more than a 3rd or a second. 

DJ ramstas on the ones and twos! Hit me up for a shout out! This one for the old heads! Where you at. Take your arthritis pills! Drink your martinis and funk out with cha boi!!!!

WE GOING BACK WITH THIS ONE BABY! 

Feel the rhythm feel the power! But most of all feel the nostalgia. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Wack. Sean Mcvay only shows loyalty to Goff

And that'll be his undoing. Sticking with a broken QB has killed many head coaches, coaches with much better track records than McVay. 

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

But if he did! I’ll tell you one thing brother.. He’ll get a heck more than a 3rd or a second. 

2nd, 3rd and a 2024 3rd sounds about right.

• Like 1

Would it not make more sense to keep him for the year. You are facing a year where you are not sure what is going to happen. Is there going to be Ota’s  how much training camp will there be. Your brand new toy is going to need time and reps. Let the kid sit a few games and get experience. It will help for the long term

8 minutes ago, raider4567 said:

Would it not make more sense to keep him for the year. You are facing a year where you are not sure what is going to happen. Is there going to be Ota’s  how much training camp will there be. Your brand new toy is going to need time and reps. Let the kid sit a few games and get experience. It will help for the long term

Finley is there and already started a couple games last season. If they were ready to contend right away, I'd agree but they need a little more time. They are definitely better than the record indicated last season. It was time to let Dalton go.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Ryan Pace took on Nick Foles's crazy salary and gave up a 4th , yet this dude is just walking out of Cinci for nothing. The NFL makes no sense sometimes. 

Yup. Chicago should have waited, kept their draft pick, and signed Dalton.

• Like 1