Dalton - Red Rocket

brooks1957

This has a Belichick signing written all over it. Difference is, in the past, it was at any position but QB. Whether he can have the same success with someone other than a GOAT-level (as much as it pains me to admit it) QB will be interesting. I don't want him on the Browns, we already have an ideal backup for Mayfield who knows Stefanski's system and really can't deal with a summer of stupid media speculation of a QB battle between Bake and Dalton

18 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Red Rifle = Andy Dalton

Red Rocket = Dog Erection 

tenor.gif?itemid=4884642

Really? Weird...

If that's the case, answer me why then did I message brooks to have him switch the title to red rocket. You're not making any sense, ditch.

Edited by NudeTayne
Ready for the mathematical twist? Here's one more equation to help: Red rifle = red rocket Solve for Andy Dalton.

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

Dalton coming home - signs with the Cowboys.

Now they can keep Dak on the tag all year, have Dak get injured for a game or two and have Dalton light it up.

Also, nice signing.

Edited by NudeTayne

12 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Now they can keep Dak on the tag all year, have Dak get injured for a game or two and have Dalton light it up.

Also, nice signing.

Actually, they needed someone who looked a little like Jason Garrett on the sidelines.  Didn't want to totally confuse Jerry in the "House that Jerry Built."

Dalton red hair a red flag??? | Big Blue InteractiveAndy Dalton - Speakerpedia, Discover & Follow a World of ...

If you recall, he had a devil of a time operating his phone during the draft, so the team signed Dalton without his knowledge, and will allow Jerry to yell at Dalton on the sidelines during games...just in case he forgets that he hired Mike McCarthy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Seems racist towards fire, but I guess it lines up 🤷.

I guess to be safe, I'd advise Dalton to move "ginger"ly while on the sidelines.  

Yeah, that was set up on a tee for me...but

FailArmy(@failarmy) On TikTok: Girl Hits Basketball Off Tee Into ...

...that is what happens when you mess with....well, I'm going to end it here.  

10 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I guess to be safe, I'd advise Dalton to move "ginger"ly while on the sidelines.  

😡😠😤

@Bonanza23, what say you?

10 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Yeah, that was set up on a tee for me...but

FailArmy(@failarmy) On TikTok: Girl Hits Basketball Off Tee Into ...

...that is what happens when you mess with....well, I'm going to end it here.  

That's probably for the best.

• Like 1