brooks1957

Dalton - Red Rocket

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Soon.

Unfortunately, it's clear with not signing Clowney that our new front office is clearly all-in on Olivier Vernon as the short-term torch-passer to Chad Thomas as the long-term solution at LE. He brings size and run-stopping ability.

Anyone with even a hint of prescience can portend that an extension is being hammered out now. My best guess is that we hear about the extension soon in the coming weeks, probably still at a reasonable rate because he hasn't hit all of his ceiling yet, something like 4/$48 mil, half guaranteed.

Edited by NudeTayne
How'd I do?

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Unfortunately, it's clear with not signing Clowney that our new front office is clearly all-in on Olivier Vernon as the short-term torch-passer to Chad Thomas as the long-term solution at LE. He brings size and run-stopping ability.

Anyone with even a hint of prescience can portend that an extension is being hammered out now. My best guess is that we hear about the extension soon in the coming weeks, probably still at a reasonable rate because he hasn't hit all of his ceiling yet, something like 4/$48 mil, half guaranteed.

fed-up-woman.gif

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

fed-up-woman.gif

Too optimistic on the salary numbers? 😬😬😬

32 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Too optimistic on the salary numbers? 😬😬😬

I think we can make it work if it's fully guaranteed.

21 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I think I might have killed @brooks1957.

*puts on sad Boyz 2 Men song* (you know the one)

**whispers** Dont act like "End of the Road" isnt a incredible song that you will sing along to every time it plays

source.gif

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

**whispers** Dont act like "End of the Road" isnt a incredible song that you will sing along to every time it plays

source.gif

Man I want that shirt in the middle. That is fly.

On 5/3/2020 at 12:05 PM, NudeTayne said:

Seems racist towards fire, but I guess it lines up 🤷.

2972515.png.cf.png

Cooper Rush released and signed by Garrett and the Giants.  In the end there can only be one Ginger Cowboy QB.

On 5/4/2020 at 3:54 PM, NudeTayne said:

If Clowney would sign for $8m,  I'm ok with it.  He believes he's a whole lot better than he is.  Really good run DE, mediocre pass rusher.