Dalton - Red Rocket

brooks1957

4 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Soon.

Unfortunately, it's clear with not signing Clowney that our new front office is clearly all-in on Olivier Vernon as the short-term torch-passer to Chad Thomas as the long-term solution at LE. He brings size and run-stopping ability.

Anyone with even a hint of prescience can portend that an extension is being hammered out now. My best guess is that we hear about the extension soon in the coming weeks, probably still at a reasonable rate because he hasn't hit all of his ceiling yet, something like 4/$48 mil, half guaranteed.

Edited by NudeTayne
How'd I do?

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Unfortunately, it's clear with not signing Clowney that our new front office is clearly all-in on Olivier Vernon as the short-term torch-passer to Chad Thomas as the long-term solution at LE. He brings size and run-stopping ability.

Anyone with even a hint of prescience can portend that an extension is being hammered out now. My best guess is that we hear about the extension soon in the coming weeks, probably still at a reasonable rate because he hasn't hit all of his ceiling yet, something like 4/$48 mil, half guaranteed.

fed-up-woman.gif

On 5/4/2020 at 3:54 PM, NudeTayne said:

If Clowney would sign for $8m,  I'm ok with it.  He believes he's a whole lot better than he is.  Really good run DE, mediocre pass rusher.