sshle_

Justin Fields Will Be Better Than Trevor Lawrence

16 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys, get back on topic.

I Give GIF by MOODMAN

Some of you will know better than I ever could. What makes Fields that much better than Haskins in college, let alone Lawrence?

43 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Some of you will know better than I ever could. What makes Fields that much better than Haskins in college, let alone Lawrence?

Dwayne was more of a traditional pocket passer with great accuracy in college especially on short/intermediate timing routes. Fields has far better mobility and is a threat with his legs, he also better at pushing the ball downfield. I found myself saying 'wow' more often with Fields when he made some of his throws. Like the TD he threw against MICH after coming back in from injury.

They are likely going to have similar college numbers but I think Fields toolbox and ceiling to work with is bigger than Haskins coming out. Basically, Haskins was a more polished technician even if he was a bit limited in college, Fields has the better raw talent and is more of a '5 tool' type player.

He might not have the same elusiveness as him, but I can see Fields being similar to Deshawn Watson in the NFL whereas Haskins is more like Jared Goff.

This throw is what Im talking about at :52

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Haskins, while a solid pocket passer, excelled on a lot of underneath routes, timing throws, etc. He struggled against pressure and was surprisingly inefficient as a downfield passer, albeit a lot of that scheme was a poor fit for him and wasn't tailored to him until about halfway through the season.

• Like 1

Lawrence and Lance are going to be better than Fields. Fields will be another Ohio State bust.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Lawrence and Lance are going to be better than Fields. Fields will be another Ohio State bust.

Lawrence probably, Lance.....no.

Another? When did OSU start churning out all of these busted QB prospects?

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

#Bookmarked

Edited by MSURacerDT55

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

#Bookmarked

#BetaThingToDo

Let me guess, going to forget all about the bookmark if I’m right. 

Lawrence and Lance will be the two best QBs of this class. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

#BetaThingToDo

Let me guess, going to forget all about the bookmark if I’m right. 

Lawrence and Lance will be the two best QBs of this class. 

And #AlphasBetTheHouseonTheirClaimorSTFU