Packers Sign Treyvon Hester!!!!!!!!!!!

MacReady

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

That might be the funniest ******* random *** think I ever saw on here. I couldn't even reply for like 3 mins I was crying laughing at all the replies to it.

I'm probably not going to stop using this one for a while lol

where's the OG post? 

12 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

It was quoted here p 1, but it was on p 3 of the Josiah Deguara thread. 

Full quote is “his father married my wife and I”, the meaning of which is pretty obvious really although for the benefit of the hard of thinking, the OP then went on to clarify that Deguara’s father officiated their wedding ceremony.

Still, who am I to stop an urban myth in its tracks during lockdown fever 😎😎😎

1 hour ago, Brit_Pack said:

Full quote is “his father married my wife and I”, the meaning of which is pretty obvious really although for the benefit of the hard of thinking, the OP then went on to clarify that Deguara’s father officiated their wedding ceremony.

Still, who am I to stop an urban myth in its tracks during lockdown fever 😎😎😎

Could you not come up with a more original user name?

17 hours ago, Joe said:

I think we can all agree that at best, Hester is Adams' replacement...

Depends.

If Adams plays like he did before his shoulder injury, he wont be replaced. If he plays like he did after the injury, Hester has a chance to make the team.

Treyvon Hester was drafted in the 7th round in 2017 and he made a total of 706 defensive snaps in his career.

Montravius Adams was drafted in the same year in the 3rd round and has 466 defensive snaps for his career

Hester managed to amass more snaps despite playing on 3 different teams. Adams had far more stability and with very little to show for it. Hester is undoubtably competition for Adams.

Based on pro day and combine measurements, physically Adams is just over an inch taller, 4lbs heavier and his wing span is 2 inches longer despite both of these guys having the same arm length which implies Adams has broader shoulders. Hester hand is almost an inch larger than Adams. Athletically i'm unable to compare as Hester never did any testing.