Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously. Orca is scum. If not, awful and detrimental Town.

Explain it in detail?

You claim to have no move n1, so now all of a sudden he can't 

You are also claiming to use 2 separate moves n2, it doesn't work that way unless you are scum

Mwil 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

> Orca fakes results for a whole game on five people.  This is fine.

>MWil fails to fake result in almost every game he plays.  This is unforgivable and pretext for non-participation!

It wasnt faked just to lynch them and I was right the whole game B|

Mwil didnt think I was scum, he has a vendetta with me and Pickle

22 hours ago, Whicker said:

Bell Gargoyle (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

350?cb=20130715164337

A pair of gargoyles reside at the top of the Undead Church, guarding the entrance to the first Bell of Awakening. They remain dormant in stone until someone steps foot onto their rooftop.

Normally dormant unless a challenger approaches, you will easily be able to detect any motion among players.

Ability: Motion Detector. Each night, choose a player. You will learn how many total moves were used on or by that player.

You do not drop anything upon your death.

Win condition: You win when the Chosen Undead are eliminated or unable to collect all remaining Lord Souls.

On N1, Squire used his move on The Orca, who had four total moves used by or on him, including this one.

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Out of curiosity, can I post this verbatim Whicker?

9 hours ago, Whicker said:

Sure. No screenshots though 

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

👍👍

@Matts4313 notice that I said earlier that there were three invests on Orca, including Squire's move, but actually there were FOUR. Daboyle, and Ron also claimed a move of some sort on Orca (Daboyle watched Orca and saw Squire and Ron visit him and Ron claimed alignment compare on the twins). When given the opportunity to not only clear himself, but more importantly, try to scum hunt for tomorrow, he refused. If he were actually Town, he would have engaged, tried hard to find that liar between Daboyle and Ron, and go from there.

Regardless, I promised to post the information after he claimed, but it looks like he's scum or just clearly wants to screw over Town because he's got some petty grudge against me for some reason.

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

It wasnt faked just to lynch them and I was right the whole game B|

Mwil didnt think I was scum, he has a vendetta with me and Pickle

You're simply describing the relationship you and Rick had with me for over a year: I'm constantly right, and you two repeatedly engage in some deluded antic to get me killed because the voices told you to.

I'm well aware that me posting that will somehow probably end with me being dead, but I don't care. If nothing else, it proves that if Pickle and Orca are somehow Town, they're both AWFUL at this game.