Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Please re-read the rules and refrain from speaking to me in this manner. It's completely uncalled for and I feel crosses boundaries set forth. I feel uneasy now, and this forum is truly a safe haven and escape for me.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Please read the ******* rules and not call me horrible!!!!!!!!!!

it is completely uncalled for and I feel you CROSSED BOUNDARIES SET FORTH BY THE MODS

Both of you stop it now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Please re-read the rules and refrain from speaking to me in this manner. It's completely uncalled for and I feel crosses boundaries set forth. I feel uneasy now, and this forum is truly a safe haven and escape for me.

lol

So, to be clear, what MWil said does not implicate Orca independently.  The implication is drawn from the fact that Orca tried to abstain from participation on the subject based on flimsy reasoning, ostensibly because he didn't know what MWil knew and did not want to provide too much or limit his options for later.  If Orca admitted to using a move, we would know that he was not framed based on the motion sensor and could trust Ron's result more; or, if he didn't use a move, there is one move unaccounted for, and we would have to wonder what that move is.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Please read the ******* rules and not call me horrible!!!!!!!!!!

it is completely uncalled for and I feel you CROSSED BOUNDARIES SET FORTH BY THE MODS

God I feel like there is some history here that I dont know about and dont want to konw aout

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Unless orca is the gf, he is town. 

Period.  We are not chasing the gf off a town invest unless we got something more.  

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's the whole point 

Mwil is trying to out a power role for what reason?

Um...so Orca is either the gf or a power role.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

He was invested as town

If he used a move as mwil said then he is a power role right 

Or do you think everyone has a power 

Where was he invested as town?

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He was invested as town

If he used a move as mwil said then he is a power role right 

Or do you think everyone has a power 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, to be clear, what MWil said does not implicate Orca independently.  The implication is drawn from the fact that Orca tried to abstain from participation on the subject based on flimsy reasoning, ostensibly because he didn't know what MWil knew and did not want to provide too much or limit his options for later.  If Orca admitted to using a move, we would know that he was not framed based on the motion sensor and could trust Ron's result more; or, if he didn't use a move, there is one move unaccounted for, and we would have to wonder what that move is.