Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I am town and he is aligned with me according to mega Ron's invest

Okay, so he wasn't invested town. He was invested to be the same alignment as you, which is not the same given that that your alignment is still debatable so far as I know. 

Sure, it's unlikely that he picked out two scum, so I'll give you that, but the small details matter, because it just looks like you are fabricating crap with orca being invested town

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Okay, so he wasn't invested town. He was invested to be the same alignment as you, which is not the same given that that your alignment is still debatable so far as I know. 

Sure, it's unlikely that he picked out two scum, so I'll give you that, but the small details matter, because it just looks like you are fabricating crap with orca being invested town

Nope I've said 20 times already I am town.  I can clear myself and prove orca was invested to be town based on my alignment 

I aslo said that orca is guaranteed to be town or the gf.  Those are the two options 

In a messed up game I guess he could have been framed from scum to appear town but that is really rare

Edited by Pickle Rick

On 5/3/2020 at 9:15 PM, Whicker said:

You failed to Jail Malf

23 hours ago, Whicker said:

Success

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

As long as it is not a literal screenshot of my PM

@Dome

Edited by Matts4313

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm well aware that me posting that will somehow probably end with me being dead, but I don't care. If nothing else, it proves that if Pickle and Orca are somehow Town, they're both AWFUL at this game.

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Matts4313 notice that I said earlier that there were three invests on Orca, including Squire's move, but actually there were FOUR. Daboyle, and Ron also claimed a move of some sort on Orca (Daboyle watched Orca and saw Squire and Ron visit him and Ron claimed alignment compare on the twins). When given the opportunity to not only clear himself, but more importantly, try to scum hunt for tomorrow, he refused. If he were actually Town, he would have engaged, tried hard to find that liar between Daboyle and Ron, and go from there.

Regardless, I promised to post the information after he claimed, but it looks like he's scum or just clearly wants to screw over Town because he's got some petty grudge against me for some reason.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

There were three moves on and including Orcas move, and Squires counts as one of them. 

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
23 hours ago, Whicker said:

Bell Gargoyle (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

350?cb=20130715164337

A pair of gargoyles reside at the top of the Undead Church, guarding the entrance to the first Bell of Awakening. They remain dormant in stone until someone steps foot onto their rooftop.

Normally dormant unless a challenger approaches, you will easily be able to detect any motion among players.

Ability: Motion Detector. Each night, choose a player. You will learn how many total moves were used on or by that player.

You do not drop anything upon your death.

Win condition: You win when the Chosen Undead are eliminated or unable to collect all remaining Lord Souls.

On N1, Squire used his move on The Orca, who had four total moves used by or on him, including this one.

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Out of curiosity, can I post this verbatim Whicker?

10 hours ago, Whicker said:

Sure. No screenshots though 

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

👍👍

@Matts4313 notice that I said earlier that there were three invests on Orca, including Squire's move, but actually there were FOUR. Daboyle, and Ron also claimed a move of some sort on Orca (Daboyle watched Orca and saw Squire and Ron visit him and Ron claimed alignment compare on the twins). When given the opportunity to not only clear himself, but more importantly, try to scum hunt for tomorrow, he refused. If he were actually Town, he would have engaged, tried hard to find that liar between Daboyle and Ron, and go from there.

Regardless, I promised to post the information after he claimed, but it looks like he's scum or just clearly wants to screw over Town because he's got some petty grudge against me for some reason.

Such an awful player

You gonna ask for info from me and call me awful, while you are faking the results. I made the right call

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The funny thing is, if Orca just admitted that he made a move N1, he looks really good in all of this. 

tenor.gif

Just now, Whicker said:

3 Swag – Mission, swoosh, Orca
1 Orca – Ron

Swoosh, Orca, and Ron all staying off of the claimed sensor. Also, if Forge actually has a censor and Whicker put that into one of his games, I'd personally laugh really hard.