Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm trying to envision the look on Ragnarok's face when he went into Discord to see Pickle, Orca, and Mission waiting for him.

giphy.gif

GrimySentimentalBluebreastedkookaburra-s

Honestly Im starting to question the alignment comp a little bit. But I think we lynch @The Orca for being so stubborn just now. 

Mission stood at the bridge of the Undead Burg. A large, hairy bull-like creature lay dead on it, but it was otherwise empty. He crossed slowly, his shield raised the entire time. Surely something was just around the corner.

He proceeded into the tower that connected the bridge on the far side. The tower was also empty, with only a few crates and barrels strewn about. The only way forward was a small staircase that descended further into the tower. As he made his way down, he began to hear the familiar groans on Hollows. They were faint, however, and there still seemed to be no immediate threat.

He could see the faint glow of a bonfire on the other side, guarded by several Hollows who wandered aimlessly about. His trusty bow and arrows had gotten him through the area so far, and he decided he was going to rely on it once more. He crept forward, staying out of range of detection. He pulled back the drawstring and carefully lined up a shot.

A loud screech and the flapping of wings interrupted his shot. He swung his head around, startled. A red drake appeared over the tower before him. Before Mission could even react, he was doused in fire.

@mission27 has been hallowed! He was a Chosen Undead

Swoosh, Orca, and Ron all staying off of the claimed sensor. Also, if Forge actually has a censor and Whicker put that into one of his games, I'd personally laugh really hard.

a sensor never scared me

I'm trying to envision the look on Ragnarok's face when he went into Discord to see Pickle, Orca, and Mission waiting for him.

giphy.gif

GrimySentimentalBluebreastedkookaburra-s

1.  Not scum.
2.  I have never minded being scum with mission in the past.
3.  I think I would enjoy being scum with both twins.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Such an awful player

Who is?

You gonna ask for info from me

Yes

and call me awful,

To be fair, that was only if you're not scum.

while you are faking the results. I made the right call

I didn't fake the results. I posted them verbatim.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Nope I've said 20 times already I am town.

I mean, this means nothing to me. You can say it another 20. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I can clear myself and prove orca was invested to be town based on my alignment 

Okay, but that doesn't apply to myself or anyone else. You should be able to understand that. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I aslo said that he guaranteed to be town or the gf.  Those are two options 

In a messed up game I guess he could have been framed from scum to appear town but that is really rare

Ron could also be lying. Doubt it for a new player, but has to be acknowledged. Too much of a gambit that early

Lis, it is just about having correct information out there. He wasn't invested as town. He wadls invested to be the same alignment.

He wouldn't be high on my priority list, but I'm not clearing him either