Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker I don't want to ruin your game, so if you can find a replacement for me, please go ahead and do so. It appears that my presence here has created a bit of a discomfort for some, and I don't want to be the cause of these games going away. Thanks for hosting!

Dont leave. 

But if you really dont want to play @Blue offered to be a replacement in the registration thread. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dont leave. 

But if you really dont want to play @Blue offered to be a replacement in the registration thread. 

I really just play these games for fun tbh. I didn't mean to step in something here. If it's best for everyone that I stay, then I will, but I'd rather the game move on without me then something else to happen here.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

This is a waste of time tbh... you can edit quotes to say whatever you want

please don’t waste my time with amateur hour. ty 

On 5/3/2020 at 12:01 PM, Matts4313 said:

Default on jailing Malf unless I change it. 

On 5/3/2020 at 9:15 PM, Whicker said:

You failed to Jail Malf

And dome is a doo doo head. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker I don't want to ruin your game, so if you can find a replacement for me, please go ahead and do so. It appears that my presence here has created a bit of a discomfort for some, and I don't want to be the cause of these games going away. Thanks for hosting!

Please quit. Im voting you until you are dead. Just trying to get me killed once again just to do it