Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Short answer, he can't follow rules.  

Long answer, will have to wait until the game is over.  

Side note: how's that scum chat going.  Is buff likening the game so far? 

It’s been great. Mocking Mission the whole time about Matt Barkley and Swoosh showing more of his drawing skills while TK3 tells me how much better he is at Nachos Sim than me. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's the place where the scum group get to chat all game.  It's real fun being in it with mission right?

I’m not sure why you would think that i would be a part of it would you care to provide any evidence? 

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I’m not sure why you would think that i would be a part of it would you care to provide any evidence? 

Thanks for admitting it just like mission did xD

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

If certain things are to be taken at face value (I'm still on the fence about some)

1. Pickle Rick - town
2. The Orca - town
3. Mega Ron - town
4. mission27 - scum
5. Ragnarok - town
7. swoosh 
8. bcb1213 - town
9. Counselor
10. JoshstraDaymus
11. Dome - town lean
12. SwAg - town
14. daboyle250 - town
15. Forge
16. Matts4313 - town
17. MWil23 - town
18. bigbadbuff
19. MD4L
20. HoboRocket- town
21. Tk3

Scum should be (7-8 scum)

Mission

Swoosh

Counselor

Josh

Forge 

Buff

Md4l

Tk3

After their defeat of Malfatron, found themselves back in their old time in front of Sen's Fortress, a known proving grounds for travelers wanting to find Anor Londo and the gods. Weaving their way through the many traps and Lizard Men that resided within the Fortress, the found themselves at the top. Daboyle was there, waiting for them. He had long been the final test in these proving grounds, and he had already slain many brave warriors who attempted to overcome it.

As soon as the Chosen Undead entered, Daboyle swiped his hammer in the air, creating a blade of wind that flew towards them.

latest?cb=20141004184607

It struck one of them hard, and he staggered backwards. The others ran up to Daboyle, starting to poke at his ankles.

Daboyle grabbed one of them, slamming him to the ground

latest?cb=20141004184834

But the remainder of the Chosen Undead were still poking away at him. Desperate to get them away, Daboyle swung his axe furiously

latest?cb=20141004184643

But his motion was overall too slow, and he was unable to connect with any of them. He was soon defeated.

@daboyle250 was defeated by the Chosen Undead! He was Iron Golem [Odd-night Watcher] (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

The Chosen Undead have received the Core of an Iron Golem

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

My man pickle is crazy. Tbh thinks i just admitted something? My brotha idek wtf is goin on 

Its bc you didnt deny it,you just deflected the question I asked (the bolded part)

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's the place where the scum group get to chat all game.  It's real fun being in it with mission right?

8 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said: