Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, swoosh said:

so you're telling me not one of these players is vanilla, but pickle somehow got a vanilla role? 

3. Mega Ron - Manus, Father of the Abyss [Alignment Compare] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N4
6. Malfatron - Artorias the Abysswalker [Locked 2-shot Vigilante] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - lynched D2
8. bcb1213 - Gaping Dragon [Even-night Watcher] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N6
10. JoshstraDaymus - Black Dragon Kalameet [Soul Investigation] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N5
11. Dome - Dark Sun Gwyndolin [2-shot Roleblocker] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N6
13. rackcs - Pinwheel [Universal Backup] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - lynched D1
14. daboyle250 - Iron Golem [Odd-night Watcher] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N3
16. Matts4313 - Crossbreed Priscilla [3-shot Jailkeeper] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - lynched D7
21. Tk3 - Bed of Chaos [2-shot Redirect] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N7
22. squire12 - Bell Gargoyle [Motion Detector] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N1

Swoosh, you know what a mason is. It's a role with no move at night but you get to talk to another town. If used correctly it yields great power...unless you are @kingseanjohnxD

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Post above.  Maybe thought nito was just a plot device but it makes more sense that he is in the game 

I mean, that's not unfair. I would maybe think the same thing in another player's shoes.

Of course, Bigbadbuff is independently confirming I am Town, sooooo.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

And you know hobo and pickle are together based on what

The fact that they said so.

If either one of them is scum, then either both of them are scum or Whicker made a bastard Town/scum pairing that makes absolutely zero sense in terms of game flavor. I don't buy it.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

so you're telling me not one of these players is vanilla, but pickle somehow got a vanilla role? 

3. Mega Ron - Manus, Father of the Abyss [Alignment Compare] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N4
6. Malfatron - Artorias the Abysswalker [Locked 2-shot Vigilante] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - lynched D2
8. bcb1213 - Gaping Dragon [Even-night Watcher] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N6
10. JoshstraDaymus - Black Dragon Kalameet [Soul Investigation] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N5
11. Dome - Dark Sun Gwyndolin [2-shot Roleblocker] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N6
13. rackcs - Pinwheel [Universal Backup] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - lynched D1
14. daboyle250 - Iron Golem [Odd-night Watcher] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N3
16. Matts4313 - Crossbreed Priscilla [3-shot Jailkeeper] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - lynched D7
21. Tk3 - Bed of Chaos [2-shot Redirect] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N7
22. squire12 - Bell Gargoyle [Motion Detector] (Dark Souls Boss aligned) - killed N1

I'm a mason with @HoboRocket.  We have no moves other than we have a discord where where we chat. 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I mean, that's not unfair. I would maybe think the same thing in another player's shoes.

Of course, Bigbadbuff is independently confirming I am Town, sooooo.

The fact that they said so.

If either one of them is scum, then either both of them are scum or Whicker made a bastard Town/scum pairing that makes absolutely zero sense in terms of game flavor. I don't buy it.

My role pm confirms that my mason partner (hobo) is town.  Made it nice to not have to worry about a double agent 

@HoboRocket can confirm that his PM has me confirmed as town 

• Like 1