Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Like, if Pickle is scum, then he's both played it beautifully and caught some incredibly lucky breaks.

1. He has an invest from N1 showing he is aligned with Orca, who was not aligned with a Mafia
2. He has a claimed teammate, so Mafia must have started with 6 members
3. He outed Counselor/Rack and proceeded to push him over Tk3, against his other teammates, for no reason

Congrats to Pickle for a mind-bendingly good scum game if he's Mafia and wins this.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Like, if Pickle is scum, then he's both played it beautifully and caught some incredibly lucky breaks.

1. He has an invest from N1 showing he is aligned with Orca, who was not aligned with a Mafia
2. He has a claimed teammate, so Mafia must have started with 6 members
3. He outed Counselor/Rack and proceeded to push him over Tk3, against his other teammates, for no reason

Congrats to Pickle for a mind-bendingly good scum game if he's Mafia and wins this.

Has hobo claimed back yet 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

either blue is playing orca/pickle or pickle/orca is playing blue. can't wait to find out which is true.

If you think I'm scum, then Bigbadbuff must also be scum. If Pickle/Orca are both scum, then Hobo is also scum.

Which one are you going to argue in favor of?

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Imma be honest idk what to believe. I got the sense of scrambling from you as well, but blue is swearing by you

Search bert bert if you wanna see something (it may help you or not)

I posted that so if I died you all would lay off hobo bc he is 100% town 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you think I'm scum, then Bigbadbuff must also be scum. If Pickle/Orca are both scum, then Hobo is also scum.

Which one are you going to argue in favor of?

no idea, but you locking your vote this early is lolworthy