Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Twins living up to their status??

Did Counselor or Mwil tell you to say this xD

You gotta understand, threatening that something will make me look bad will never sway me. I'm arrogant, cocky, and the shiftiest player mafia has ever seen (this is a joke or is it)

People from all across the land make fun of me on here and I get little respect that I feel I have earned. If you want to sway me, you need to have an argument 

“Well, since you're here... Let me help you out. There are, actually, four Lord Souls for you to collect. One, I know, is down below, in the Tomb of the Giants, held by Gravelord Nito (Dark Souls Boss aligned)."

read that. i don't think there are 4 other lord souls. i think gravelord nito has 1, tk3 has the 2nd. that means there are only two left. orca, swag, and blue are all claiming one. one of them is lying.

Just now, The Orca said:

Did Counselor or Mwil tell you to say this xD

You gotta understand, threatening that something will make me look bad will never sway me. I'm arrogant, cocky, and the shiftiest player mafia has ever seen (this is a joke or is it)

People from all across the land make fun of me on here and I get little respect that I feel I have earned. If you want to sway me, you need to have an argument 

Tbqh the baseball draft thing going on was what got me. When you and pickle started having that fit when you said dirty pickle and got a warning for it....btw was that real

Just now, swoosh said:

“Well, since you're here... Let me help you out. There are, actually, four Lord Souls for you to collect. One, I know, is down below, in the Tomb of the Giants, held by Gravelord Nito (Dark Souls Boss aligned)."

read that. i don't think there are 4 other lord souls. i think gravelord nito has 1, tk3 has the 2nd. that means there are only two left. orca, swag, and blue are all claiming one. one of them is lying.

IF blue is telling the truth, then it would have to be swag

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Bigbadbuff is clearing me. If I am scum, he is also scum. Do you think Bigbadbuff is scum?

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

there absolutely is 

lol, no there isn't.

• Like 1