Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

also, if I’m going to be lynched anyway, wouldn’t you want to save me for as long as possible since I have a protection (if true obviously)?

It doesn't matter if you have a protect or not at this point.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Seems like swoosh had to fake he was blocked and actually carried out the kill instead

so then explain orca finding out i did a move against myself oh n4? so i put in a kill for myself?

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

why

Because if you're Town, you don't matter. So what if scum kills you? They don't need you to win, and they would narrow down the list of suspects that Town has to work through.

What scum needs to do to win is kill four specific players, and if they had half a brain between the (presumably) five of them combined, they knew who all four players were. You should have targeted Tk3 or Orca, maybe Pickle if you hadn't figured out which Twin was the Lord Soul one. They already tried to kill Swag and failed, so they wouldn't be trying that again. They couldn't kill me without proving MD4L was a liar. You had exactly two options for who to protect, and you didn't choose either? Bull****.

This is painful to have to point out, but Swoosh is claiming to have the only role in the game that can carry out their ability more than 4 times, and only the second move that had more than 3, apart from the odd-even Watchers. I just...don't.

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

so then explain orca finding out i did a move against myself oh n4? so i put in a kill for myself?

Still had another scummate to do the killing so you probably invested, whatever invest @Blue said mafia got for Ron going and tk3 redirected you to yourself 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

After I explicitly said to protect one of them to guarantee 3 lord souls alive today 

And if the claims were real...Blue was protected, Swag protected, Tk3 protected by Swoosh....meaning they had to guess between us luke we wanted 

• Like 1