Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

8 minutes ago, swoosh said:

pickle seems fishy to me. I've played with him a few times to know he's smarter than this. his reasons for lynching me (until the end where I started to troll) were really, really bad (i.e. he thought i could kill and didn't believe i actually protected myself on n4, yet orca has proof on n4 I visited myself so what? I tried to kill myself?). doesn't make sense. there were more, but when you're getting hammered in 3 different ways it seems pointless to argue. that's where I tend to agree with you we're getting played here. 

Wow, fail to tell the truth much?

12 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Still had another scummate to do the killing so you probably invested, whatever invest @Blue said mafia got for Ron going and tk3 redirected you to yourself 

So I clearly said 

Your other scummate did the killing and you tried to use the invest you got from mega ron dying 

Tk3 it appears redirected you to yourself, so you ended up investing yourself 

It's all in the thread....

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wow, fail to tell the truth much?

So I clearly said 

Your other scummate did the killing and you tried to use the invest you got from mega ron dying 

Tk3 it appears redirected you to yourself, so you ended up investing yourself 

It's all in the thread....

aren't we talking about last night where I was role blocked? there are no other scum according to you, it's a 5 man squad. so explain that. 

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'll also say this. I literally posted my character, role, ability, and even what scum gets when I die. so either people just think it's completely made up (I will never put in that much effort to a mafia game lol) or I'm scum and we've been given fake claims. ok so if that is the case, then you're going to try and tell me not a single outed scum decided to use their fake claim when they were on the verge of being lynched? they all just decided to call it quits? yeah sure, let's go with that. again, more proof that at least one of blue, orca, dill is playing us. they're smarter than that. 

Look who was scum 

Mission....lmao he never claims anything 

Counselor.....quit

Rags.....always claims unkillable indy

Forge.....waved the white flag 

Swoosh.....fighting to the end.  I'll give you a mighty salute just bc I respect everyone who fights to the bitter end 

573a7de5.gif

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Look who was scum 

Mission....lmao he never claims anything 

Counselor.....quit

Rags.....always claims unkillable indy

Forge.....waved the white flag 

Swoosh.....fighting to the end.  I'll give you a mighty salute just bc I respect everyone who fights to the bitter end 

573a7de5.gif

again, so I'm 1/5 who has used the so-called fake claim I got from whicker. right, good logic. 

37 minutes ago, swoosh said:

here's what we know and can all agree upon: there are 4 Lord Souls that scum must collect to win the game. scum has at least one of them from tk3.

here's where I disagree with the consensus: my thinking is scum started with 1, tk3 gave them their second, and they just need 2 more to win. read this from whicker:

“Well, since you're here... Let me help you out. There are, actually, four Lord Souls for you to collect. One, I know, is down below, in the Tomb of the Giants, held by Gravelord Nito (Dark Souls Boss aligned). The others? Well, I just don't know. But collect all four, and you win the game... Brilliant, right? Not much to go on, but I have a feeling that won't stop you. So, off you go. It is why you came, isn't it? To this accursed land of the Undead? Hah hah hah hah...”

Whicker starts by saying there are 4 Lord Souls to collect. he then states right after that that there is one in the Tomb of the Giants. I don't know about you guys but that seems pretty clear as day that there are only 3 more scum need to find. why else use the words "the others?" right after those two statements.

I''m Gravelord Nito. Everything you just posted? It's bullsh!t from caught scum.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

aren't we talking about last night where I was role blocked? there are no other scum according to you, it's a 5 man squad. so explain that. 

No we were talking about n4

But as for last night....you are faking in the thread that you were roleblocked and actually carried out the hit 

Just now, swoosh said:

again, so I'm 1/5 who has used the so-called fake claim I got from whicker. right, good logic. 

I broke it down for you 

Mission will never claim jack 

Counselor quit 

Rags ALWAYS goes for the unkillable indy claim

Forge seemsto always waive the white flag 

Bot one person there would claim anything that whicker gave them 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I broke it down for you 

Mission will never claim jack 

Counselor quit 

Rags ALWAYS goes for the unkillable indy claim

Forge seemsto always waive the white flag 

Bot one person there would claim anything that whicker gave them 

counselor was replaced. so did that person choice not to use it as well? so it's 1/6 lol. what excuse do you have for them?

@swoosh

You are done in by protecting yourself 4 nights in a row. Last night especially, if you believed there are only 3 Lord Souls and only 3 people claimed. Swag cant die, Blue protected by Md4L and Tk3...your only job was to protect Tk3 and you failed protecting yourself. Then you say you did nothing N1, N2 you protected Dome after he lead the lynch of the Vig, N3 you say you protected Bcb which is the only believable move

• Like 1