Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You realize that I have a policy to always lynch those wanting to bet, right?

lol a policy. you didn't really just say that. do it already. I have honestly no idea why you haven't locked your vote on me yet. it makes no sense.

if you want to be wrong, be wrong. just do it. stop talking about it. why do you think I tried to troll you guys last night? so everyone would lock their votes. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@swoosh

You are done in by protecting yourself 4 nights in a row. Last night especially, if you believed there are only 3 Lord Souls and only 3 people claimed. Swag cant die, Blue protected by Md4L and Tk3...your only job was to protect Tk3 and you failed protecting yourself. Then you say you did nothing N1, N2 you protected Dome after he lead the lynch of the Vig, N3 you say you protected Bcb which is the only believable move

please lock your vote on me

didn't i have my vote on tk3? I didn't really trust him. not protecting myself on n1 is lolworthy on my part, i'll give you that. 

if you don't think i'd protect myself for 4 straight nights, then you don't know me as well as I thought.

Just now, swoosh said:

didn't i have my vote on tk3? I didn't really trust him. not protecting myself on n1 is lolworthy on my part, i'll give you that. 

if you don't think i'd protect myself for 4 straight nights, then you don't know me as well as I thought.

You locked on Matts 

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I''m Gravelord Nito. Everything you just posted? It's bullsh!t from caught scum.

Like, legit. People don't know how to read. Did Whicker ever say that scum defeated Gravelord Nito to get the Lord Soul? Nope! He NEVER said that the scum started with that one. He said where it was located and who was guarding it, and then instructed scum to find the other three. So yeah, four total souls for scum to collect, and they started with zero actual souls... Just a clue for one. I'm agreeing with you, btw, Blue.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

You didnt protect anyone N1, a guy who personally lead the death of the vig and Bcb N3. So yes, your logic is faulty by your own admission

Just now, swoosh said:

last one you get from me buddy. read the top of this page. it was a troll attempt to get you guys to lock your votes.

LOCK IT ALREADY. holy hell. 

If your town you never do this

Now if your scum it's fun to wait you out until you post your real role