Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

Because he's probably the last scum and just wants the game to be over at this point.

I'm not but it's evident there is absolutely no way I am not killed today or tomorrow.

it should either be myself or buff today. that is clear. 

Just now, Blue said:

I don't care. I have an investigation result showing Pickle is Town. Zero shame in getting fooled by that if this is how it goes down.

if only mafia were always that simple. you may have to think outside the box if this continues.

once I flip town, buff will be the lynch tomorrow. if he flips town as well, you know you got played. if he flips scum and the game is over, you lynch md4l. 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Or you and hobo are masters and fooling us all

You realize that if I was scum that this would be a horrific mistake in posting this on the off chance someone catches it (I have done it in the past) or if one of us flipped scum.  

It would get me lynched immediately, or hobo if either one of us flipped scum. 

(Highlight the underlined part)

On 5/7/2020 at 5:44 PM, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9506960

Hobo is 100% cleared  via the host 

Bert Bert's apprentice agrees as well 

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Strictly for devils advocate purposes

Buff

Im definitely open to changing my vote here.

i mean, why tho? it's going to be myself and buff as the two lynches, today and tomorrow. does it really matter the order? might as well lock it. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

if only mafia were always that simple. you may have to think outside the box if this continues.

once I flip town, buff will be the lynch tomorrow. if he flips town as well, you know you got played. if he flips scum and the game is over, you lynch md4l. 

There is no reason to think outside the box today. There will be if the game continues, sure.

Just now, swoosh said:

i mean, why tho? it's going to be myself and buff as the two lynches, today and tomorrow. does it really matter the order? might as well lock it. 

If the game ends bc he’s the final mafia why vote you and prolong the game? We’re definitely at the final stages. I very much want this victory

13 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

People not locking on Swoosh 100% believe there must be two scum left. Only reason. You all have been hammering him left and right swearing up and down it’s him but won’t lock it. 

which is it you fear we are getting played or you want to prolong this madness because you get a twisted joy out of it?

Definitely twisted joy...but I do believe there are 6 scum total, if not 7. 7 seems unlikley at this stage

9 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'll give you all until the end of the hour before mod killing myself. don't give pickle and orca the pleasure lol 

tenor.gif?itemid=5379692

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

If the game ends bc he’s the final mafia why vote you and prolong the game? We’re definitely at the final stages. I very much want this victory

idk ask orca and pickle who are set on me but don't want to lock their votes. if you guys are set on me and buff today and tomorrow, you guys should be doing speed rounds. then if the game is still going on after the two speed rounds and buff didn't flip scum, you know something is going on.