Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

After a brief rest at Firelink Shrine, the Chosen Undead proceeded to the Darkroot Garden. There, they were told, they would find the key to enter into the Abyss in New Londo Ruins. They fought their way through the many stone guardians and treefolk that roamed the area and found the grave of a legendary knight. His sword was stuck into the ground in front of a large tombstone, and the Chosen Undead approached it.

It was MD4L that stood in their way. He knew what the Abyss was like - he had seen it first hand - and he was not going to allow anyone to traverse it. He took his sword and dashed at the Chosen Undead

latest?cb=20141026040013

He then spun around, swinging his sword

latest?cb=20141026040239

But these were just normal swings of the sword, and the Chosen Undead were able to block them. The Chosen Undead continued to poke at MD4L's feet, and he jumped away.

latest?cb=20141026040335

Unfortunately for MD4L, the Chosen Undead were very powerful at this point, and his limited moves with his sword were no match for them. MD4L tried one last big combo.

latest?cb=20141026040631

However, he was once again blocked, and he was soon finished.

@MD4L has been defeated by the Chosen Undead! He was Great Grey Wolf Sif [Guardian Angel] (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

The Chosen Undead have received the Soul of Sif

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

How many times did i say it and swoosh

I mean, if we're working through this, you're ****ed if you're the last scum, so you're actually not the optimal lynch here.

I trust Swag for multiple reasons, the most recent of which is that he's nearly been modkilled for failing to vote in endgame.

Mega Ron compared Orca twice, so even if scum had a frame ability on N1, he shouldn't have come up as not aligned with Forge on N4. He also has confirmed moves and is claiming one of the last Lord Souls.

I was fine losing to said N1 invest-immune 6-man scum faction, but killing MD4L instead of Orca was a game-losing move if that's what just happened here.