Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Or you and Hobo are playing us.

Obviously, only you and Hobo know if that's the case, but from our perspective, that is a possibility.

If its Hobo...I'm gloating post game...I know I said I wouldn't but I will lol

I doubt it though at this stage. Pickle wouldnt fake info mid game as scum outing his scummate and pushing the replacment with me over the Lord Soul Tk3. 

Buff

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If its Hobo...I'm gloating post game...I know I said I wouldn't but I will lol

I doubt it though at this stage. Pickle wouldnt fake info mid game as scum outing his scummate and pushing the replacment with me over the Lord Soul Tk3. 

Buff

9 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I’m not scum. All of you just said a few pages you had it narrowed down to

Swoosh, MD4L, and me. CLEARLY Swoosh was the next lynch, and then i go and take out my only competition which I just cleared yesterday? Y’all are funny 

So either you’re playing blue or you’re getting played, which is it

• Like 1

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

It was easy to say i invested in a dead person that we knew where they stood. I held on to the MDL thing until you guys started to vote to lynch him, which i tried to stop so that we could try to get the scum. 

I wanted to keep something in my back pocket to try to save the game, and stop the lynch of a townie, but then one of you went and killed him anyways and didn’t listen to me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

It was easy to say i invested in a dead person that we knew where they stood. I held on to the MDL thing until you guys started to vote to lynch him, which i tried to stop so that we could try to get the scum. 

What night you invest him?

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

So either you’re playing blue or you’re getting played, which is it

You played them with the MD4L "invest"...I got you.. cool move, but you were the common theme between the pairs of the 2 potential scum left... meaning we should have lynched hou first, but Swoosh claimed ro be scum. If it's not you it's either Blue (Nito) or Hobo/Pickle. I'm not entertaining Blue and as I said, Pickle is clear. Hobo I'd be willing to lynch because of my read on him the first 5 days, but if Pickle vouches for him if say its pretty sure they both are town

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Sup

Let's say you're the last member of a 5-man scum faction. You're facing a group of five players who have cleared each other as Town through a variety of means. You just got the Doctor mislynched, so good job there. There is exactly one other player in the game who has not been cleared in some way as Town by another player or game mechanics.

What is your strategy to win the game starting with that Night phase?