Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

But orca has a lord soul and was invested as town and to have a lord soul.  Orca is 100% town 

So why do you want to lynch him?

@bigbadbuff just admitted he thinks orca is town bc he would hit orca if he were scum

Yet buffy wants to lynch orca 

Check and mate 

573a7de5.gif

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@bigbadbuff just admitted he thinks orca is town bc he would hit orca if he were scum

Yet buffy wants to lynch orca 

Check and mate 

573a7de5.gif

Brotha I am talking about from a scum perspective who I would have hit. From my perspective as a townie Orca makes sense. The two perspectives aren't aligned. wtf?

If I was scum I'd have hit tk3 well before now.  Orca well before now bc he was pretty clearly a lord soul.  Then immediately when md4l claimed I would have hit him that night to free up the kill of blue.  Problem would be dealing with the unkillable swag ;)

59 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Brotha I am talking about from a scum perspective who I would have hit. From my perspective as a townie Orca makes sense. The two perspectives aren't aligned. wtf?

If it was me, I'm killing Swag N3, myself N4, Tk3 like N5, Md4L like N6 and Blue N7. Game 

Just now, The Orca said:

If it was me, I'm killing Swag N3, myself N4, Tk3 like N5, Md4L like N6 and Blue N7. Game 

53 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If I was scum I'd have hit tk3 well before now.  Orca well before now bc he was pretty clearly a lord soul.  Then immediately when md4l claimed I would have hit him that night to free up the kill of blue.  Problem would be dealing with the unkillable swag ;)

Dont know how it quoted wrong lol

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It also feels weird to me that bcb was killed instead of jailed. Like, where did those three Jails from Malf go? What the **** did scum use them for?

This is really a question I have for postgame, I don't understand a lot of things that scum have done.

Anyways the safe move for today is lynching Pickle Rick or Hobo to confirm the other is Town, then Buff tomorrow, but I understand if y'all are skeptical of my character claim. From a non-Blue and non-Buff perspective, if there's a two-man scum group remaining, it's either us or Pickle Rick-Hobo.

My only defense for why it's not me, other than roleclaim, are 1) Mwil provided move info on D3 (iirc) that doesn't seem tied to any of the Souls obtained by scum at that point, 2) I've been actively clearing people, which is just making my life harder unnecessarily at this stage of the game if I'm scum, 3) there is no way I would have signed off on killing MD4L over Orca last Night phase because leaving MD4L alive as a mislynch would nearly ensure a Mafia victory for a two-man scum faction.