Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Something that's been bothering me for a couple Day phases now is Hobo saying he wasn't sure whether he was Town or Mafia, or at least being confused as to what was going on in the game. This was back on like Day 5 or something, well before he claimed mason. Wouldn't he have just talked to Pickle about what was going on if that was the case?

I dunno, I'm gonna try to dig up the exact quote.

On 5/7/2020 at 3:50 PM, HoboRocket said:

Well, yeah. I was worried that maybe I WAS scum. However, with the reactions to the early lynches, it became apparent that I was town. It was hard to tell if I was considered town or scum because my PM says "Dark Souls Boss Aligned". And in the game, you're literally trying to kill the bosses. Hence being uncertain of how many people there are in each faction, like if the Chosen Reborn were more like team Houston in the last game and most people just had no role. 

Found it.

Just...ignore the quote directly below where he posted this.

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't know which is worse, Hobo essentially admitting he was scum in that post or Hobo not understanding he was Town when he was in a mason and neither of them had any abilities.

Dont ask me lol.  We have barely talked in the chat.  

Mostly just me posting my thoughts on who is scum, raging on a few players, and telling whicker that I'll get activity up.  

Then a few posts where you asked hobo what his partner thought

Also my pm specifically states @HoboRocket is aligned with me (town). Whicker also posted it in the discord to reaffirm that we are both town.