Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Here is something else @bigbadbuff

You should have been pushing blue all day based on my posts over the last day or 2.  

Yet you tried orca (a lord soul) and now blue (another lord soul).  

It screams "I gotta lynch a lord soul so I can kill another one tonight, just to scramble some chance at winning"

• Like 2

@Pickle Rick and @HoboRocket, the deal I'm offering you is this:

We lynch one of you today to verify your claim. If you come up as Town, I will lock my vote on bigbadbuff at the start of the next Day phase. If game is still going after that, I will lock my vote on myself at the start of the following Day phase.

If I die this next Night, then the remaining Town all know Bigbadbuff is the only scum remaining and can lynch him to end the game. This offer ensures scum can't win, even if two are left and even if one of them is me.

Obviously, this requires trust on the part of the rest of the players. All I can say to that is that I've played 3-4 games on this site by now and have never lied. Allowed people to believe things that weren't true, sure, but they came to those conclusions on their own. Lying about anything other than being red-lettered isn't my style. Swag can vouch for that.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Here is something else @bigbadbuff

You should have been pushing blue all day based on my posts over the last day or 2.  

Yet you tried orca (a lord soul) and now blue (another lord soul).  

It screams "I gotta lynch a lord soul so I can kill another one tonight, just to scramble some chance at winning"

tbqh I'm trying to find the last scum

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

tbqh I'm trying to find the last scum

Based on your own results, if you are Town, then you know that it's Pickle Rick and Hobo, not me. There can't be one last scum if you are Town.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

@Pickle Rick and @HoboRocket, the deal I'm offering you is this:

We lynch one of you today to verify your claim. If you come up as Town, I will lock my vote on bigbadbuff at the start of the next Day phase. If game is still going after that, I will lock my vote on myself at the start of the following Day phase.

If I die this next Night, then the remaining Town all know Bigbadbuff is the only scum remaining and can lynch him to end the game. This offer ensures scum can't win, even if two are left and even if one of them is me.

Obviously, this requires trust on the part of the rest of the players. All I can say to that is that I've played 3-4 games on this site by now and have never lied. Allowed people to believe things that weren't true, sure, but they came to those conclusions on their own. Lying about anything other than being red-lettered isn't my style. Swag can vouch for that.

Yeah you were saving it until you really needed it I.E Godfather.

• Like 1

Day 9

Pickle Rick – Buff (271)
The Orca – Buff (273), Blue (280)
SwAg – Buff (271)
Blue – Buff (274)
bigbadbuff – Orca (275), Blue (280)
HoboRocket

Vote Count [4 locked votes to lynch]

3 Buff – Pickle, Swag, Blue
2 Blue – Buff, Orca

Edited by Whicker

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Yeah you were saving it until you really needed it I.E Godfather.

Swag can't be Nightkilled. The only way to kill him is by lynch. If you really think I'm godfather (and I don't think you do), then I'm promising to lose the game for my team. Which would be very counterproductive if I have gotten this far as scum.

Just now, Blue said:

Swag can't be Nightkilled. The only way to kill him is by lynch. If you really think I'm godfather (and I don't think you do), then I'm promising to lose the game for my team. Which would be very counterproductive if I have gotten this far as scum.

I thought you dont lie xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You're not fooling us. Right @Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Day 9

Pickle Rick – Buff (271)
The Orca – Buff (273), Blue (280)
SwAg – Buff (271)
Blue – Buff (274)
bigbadbuff – Orca (275), Blue (280)
HoboRocket

Vote Count [4 locked votes to lynch]

3 Buff – Pickle, Swag, Blue
2 Orca – Buff, Orca