Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Tbh I just want to be able to say to deadchat that I told the rest of Town how to win the game and they ignored me. Y'all have played well enough (or at least Pickle Rick did) to **** with my brain. Respect.

Tho I've pretty plainly been giving off neutral vibes the whole game. Which reads scum to some, town to others. I'm basically a wide-open book, bit I'm imitating a politician lol.

Sadly, I've had a big workload for the duration of the last two games, but my last day is on Friday, so...

As for your deal, if bigbadbuff isn't scum today, lynch me tomorrow. Pickle will know what to do. I know for a fact that he's town, and so am I. Out of the two of us, though, it's probably better that he stays alive. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Deadchat can probably guess, based on their characters, why Pickle Rick and Hobo should be accepting my offer even if they don't trust me, tbh.

See, your offer is damn tempting but there are other factors to weigh

It very well could lead to victory or a loss just as easy.  I already weighed this option when I said I had to check with whicker.  Based on that I would not want to go down this path.  

• Like 2

Just now, HoboRocket said:

That's an astute read. Yes, a similar mechanic is in place for us.

Basically it's a win-win for town with our duo. There's the mechanic, and then if both of us survive, that's a guaranteed double-vote on someone for town. In the Endgame, either one could swing it.

I'm not worried about revealing this much because any half-brain should have pieced this together by now.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It very well could lead to victory or a loss just as easy.  I already weighed this option when I said I had to check with whicker.  Based on that I would not want to go down this path.  

Yeah, at this point I would say that the double vote is more valuable.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Tho I've pretty plainly been giving off neutral vibes the whole game. Which reads scum to some, town to others. I'm basically a wide-open book, bit I'm imitating a politician lol.

Sadly, I've had a big workload for the duration of the last two games, but my last day is on Friday, so...

As for your deal, if bigbadbuff isn't scum today, lynch me tomorrow. Pickle will know what to do. I know for a fact that he's town, and so am I. Out of the two of us, though, it's probably better that he stays alive. 

Bruh, everything you say makes me think you’re Mafia.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Basically it's a win-win for town with our duo. There's the mechanic, and then if both of us survive, that's a guaranteed double-vote on someone for town. In the Endgame, either one could swing it.

I'm not worried about revealing this much because any half-brain should have pieced this together by now.

I guarantee you buff did not piece that together.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Neither of you had any reason to claim the specific ability.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I guarantee you buff did not piece that together.

Honestly, once I started playing Dark Souls (which I finally bought during this game, btw) I was amazed at how fitting a lot of these abilities are. The Smough/Ornstein combo is extremely fitting. 

Excellent work, @Whicker.

At this point scum finally came up with a halfway decent fakeclaim, and now we're all just deciding whether Hobo/Pickle came up with a mason pairing fakeclaim with a doublevote if one of them dies, or if bigbadbuff typed up an entire fakeclaim that perfectly matches the Town role PMs.