Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Blue said:

At this point scum finally came up with a halfway decent fakeclaim, and now we're all just deciding whether Hobo/Pickle came up with a mason pairing fakeclaim with a doublevote if one of them dies, or if bigbadbuff typed up an entire fakeclaim that perfectly matches the Town role PMs.

Now you're giving me credit? Which one is it. Are we friends again?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Neither of you had any reason to claim the specific ability.

We didn't claim the specific ability.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

At this point scum finally came up with a halfway decent fakeclaim, and now we're all just deciding whether Hobo/Pickle came up with a mason pairing fakeclaim with a doublevote if one of them dies, or if bigbadbuff typed up an entire fakeclaim that perfectly matches the Town role PMs.

Not quite. Neither of us said anything about what the mechanic is if one of us dies. We have a double-vote while we're alive because we'll be voting for the same person at this point lol. Not a literal situation where one of our votes counts as 2.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because it's a game that not many have played, I'm sure Whicker had prewritten fake claims, especially after he let Mwil post PMs 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I'm just gonna assume you are town...

There is a second negative effect that can be triggered (which is why I said it could lead to a loss)

Yeah, there's a chance that everything could go downhill very quickly for town if one of us dies.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Not quite. Neither of us said anything about what the mechanic is if one of us dies. We have a double-vote while we're alive because we'll be voting for the same person at this point lol. Not a literal situation where one of our votes counts as 2.

Call on me teacher. I know the answer 

Just now, The Orca said:

Because it's a game that not many have played, I'm sure Whicker had prewritten fake claims, especially after he let Mwil post PMs 

I'm leaning towards buff with the fakeclaim. From a lore perspective, it wouldn't make sense to have Gwyn without a Lord Soul (which was fractured and passed down to Seath).

Like, at this point, if Orca is to believed (and he should be, considering that like four people have claimed to have evidence, whether circumstancial or concrete, indicating that he's town), then Gwyn's Lord Soul would be intact, with shards of it residing with the Four King's and Seath the Scaleless. However, Gwyn still retained his Lord Soul. It's like a horcrux; he split parts of it to give to others, but kept the main body. Add in the fact that Gwyn is probably the most obvious character in the game to have as a fake claim (since he's like the boss of everything), and that's a recipe for bbb not being town.

10 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I don't believe that.

If either Blue or Orca is a game-winner as scum, then let me just say: well-played, good sir. I mean, I've thought that it's Orca all along, but there's so much evidence protecting him that there's really nothing but a feeling to go off of, and that's not enough. Not to mention that my track record when it comes to predicting Orca's alignment isn't very good. As for Blue, you've won me over, so solid job as scum overall.