Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't believe there's a negative effect to both of you if one of you dies.

No no no. There's a POTENTIAL negative effect to EVERYONE. Which would hurt town more than scum. It could very easily swing the game. I get the feeling that Pickle and I are split on how likely it would be (I'm on the conservative side of that), but it absolutely COULD wreck town if the effect is triggered. However, there is another mechanic (the main one) that is 100% guaranteed to happen if one of us dies. 

24 minutes ago, Blue said:

At this point scum finally came up with a halfway decent fakeclaim, and now we're all just deciding whether Hobo/Pickle came up with a mason pairing fakeclaim with a doublevote if one of them dies, or if bigbadbuff typed up an entire fakeclaim that perfectly matches the Town role PMs.

Wait who is the double vote?  Rick?

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

No no no. There's a POTENTIAL negative effect to EVERYONE. Which would hurt town more than scum. It could very easily swing the game. I get the feeling that Pickle and I are split on how likely it would be (I'm on the conservative side of that), but it absolutely COULD wreck town if the effect is triggered. However, there is another mechanic (the main one) that is 100% guaranteed to happen if one of us dies. 

Yeah, I definitely don't believe that.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So you believed that every town death outside of the lord souls hurt town but ours wont? 

Nobody has Night actions left. Seems obvious that Josh's death gave scum a double-kill for a Night, so it's clearly not that. I can come up with just two abilities that prevent Town from lynching buff tomorrow. Points if you can guess what they are.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Nobody has Night actions left. Seems obvious that Josh's death gave scum a double-kill for a Night, so it's clearly not that. I can come up with just two abilities that prevent Town from lynching buff tomorrow. Points if you can guess what they are.

Yeah we aren't friends. Blue sucks you should be green

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well let's just see

Pardon

X shot Deathproof

Unvoteable 

Revive

- 1 or more votes to begin the day 

Need I go on....