Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Not a chance in hell. Town straight did them nasty like 4-5 days in a row. He was lucky it wasnt a town win with like 6-7 town still left. 

PS: To you and @Pickle Rick, I am implementing a "dont use the same ****ing gif every other page" rule in my next game lol

It fit perfect lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Not a chance in hell. Town straight did them nasty like 4-5 days in a row. He was lucky it wasnt a town win with like 6-7 town still left. 

PS: To you and @Pickle Rick, I am implementing a "dont use the same ****ing gif every other page" rule in my next game lol

As it was played yes...scum got beat pretty good. Town hit on moves, reads, and figured it out

Swag was basically outed N2 and me D3. With me dead Tk3 is probably lynched and Blue could have been handled a few days ago

Just my opinion I guess 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Matts4313 – Priscilla (3-shot Jailkeeper) – [N1 – Malf – ROLEBLOCKED] [N2 – Forge – SUCCESS] [N3 – Mwil – SUCCESS] OUT OF MOVES DEAD

And to think, I had to address this 500 times before I gave up trying to explain it. 

• Like 1

Only thing I did well was save town from being lynched and helped save Tk3/lynch Counselor-Racks, also cleared Swoosh but then he undid that lol. Then hopefully scum thought I was mafia not in the chat and left me alive xD

I missed on all my moves. That was frustrating lol

18 minutes ago, Whicker said:

My biggest regret this game was the PM game. My thought was that 1. It would help narrow the location of the Lord Souls and 2. I gave mafia full blown cover roles to play along. Once I allowed it once, I wasn't going to change that precedent. I'm sorry it got to be abused, and I won't be allowing it at all in future games

I tried to stop it, mate

I despise the PM game, personally

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Only thing I did well was save town from being lynched and helped save Tk3/lynch Counselor-Racks, also cleared Swoosh but then he undid that lol. Then hopefully scum thought I was mafia not in the chat and left me alive xD

I missed on all my moves. That was frustrating lol

Faked 2 positive invests on scum 

Drew a jail

But failed to draw the hit that I was going for lol.  That was my main goal, to get killed and let @HoboRocket take a shot at glory.  Scum dogs wouldn't kill me though lol 

@Blue it was a hit that scum got if both of us died 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

573a7de5.gif

I know that I don't host mafia games... but if I ever do, it will be included that the use of this gif is a mod-kill

You posted this gif 47 times this game

That is too many

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

I couldnt hit anyone until the grey wolf died.

so i didnt send in a move

So I just showed up and manhandled you as you sat on your porch trying to enjoy the evening.... that’s just as good 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And to think, I had to address this 500 times before I gave up trying to explain it. 

It was just a horrible coincidence for you. Roleblocked randomly N1 and then the jailer reward dies D2

• Like 1