Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I know that I don't host mafia games... but if I ever do, it will be included that the use of this gif is a mod-kill

You posted this gif 47 times this game

That is too many

Haha.  I get it lol.  I'll only post it now when scum die 

Just now, Whicker said:

It was just a horrible coincidence for you. Roleblocked randomly N1 and then the jailer reward dies D2

And then the other guy that was roleblocked by scum didn’t use a move (daboyle) so there wasn’t even anyone to confirm that there was another roleblock in the game that could’ve blocked matts 

bad coincidence for matts, but not a terrible lynch based on what town was unable to confirm 

• Like 2

One thing I wanted to see with this setup is if “penalties” for dying was something that would affect town’s openness to claiming, especially without information. I feel like we still had a lot of info dump on day 2 and I otherwise think there wasn’t a large effect overall. What do you all think? What did you think about it when you got your role? Is this something worth building upon or scrapping?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

One thing I wanted to see with this setup is if “penalties” for dying was something that would affect town’s openness to claiming, especially without information. I feel like we still had a lot of info dump on day 2 and I otherwise think there wasn’t a large effect overall. What do you all think? What did you think about it when you got your role? Is this something worth building upon or scrapping?

I liked it. Definitely made it more strategic and part of why (obviously) I was avoiding questions from Mwil and upset with his play 

I say it's a change of pace for sure and worth using again!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I liked it...  IIRC my first reply to your role PM was like “cool mechanic” or something...

now that it’s a known mechanic it can be played differently.

first game with a new mechanic things don’t always work how you expect... it you host another game like this fake claims about what you’ll give Mafia will be a wrinkle town can work... same with scum, they can use that to their advantage 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Whicker said:

My super janky night move list. It makes sense in my own head

Pickle Rick – Smough (Mason) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – NO MOVE] [N3 – NO MOVE] [N4 – NO MOVE]

HoboRocket – Ornstein (Mason) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – NO MOVE] [N3- NO MOVE] [N4 – NO MOVE]

Tk3 – Bed of Chaos (Redirect) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – NO MOVE] [N3 – NO MOVE] [N4 – Redirect Matts to Blue] [N5 – NO MOVE] [N6 – Swag to Swag] DEAD

swoosh – Quelaag (Doctor) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – Dome – Success] [N3 – Bcb] [N4 – swoosh] [N5 – swoosh] [N6 – swoosh] DEAD

bcb1213 – Gaping Dragon (Even-night Watcher) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – Swag – Mission visited Swag] [N3 – NO MOVE] [N4 – Ron] [N5 – NO MOVE] DEAD

JoshstraDaymus – Kalameet (Soul Invest) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – Matts – Success – Normal Soul] [N3 – Orca – SUCCESS – Lord Soul] [N4 – Ron – SUCCESS – Normal Soul] [N5 – Tk3] DEAD

Blue – Nito (2-shot autopsy) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – Squire – SUCCESS] [N3 – NO MOVE] [N4 – NO MOVE] [N5 – Mega Ron – SUCCESS] OUT OF MOVES

The Orca – Four Kings (JOAT) – [N1 – Learn move of Hobo – SUCCESS – No move] [N2 – Watch Ron – SUCCESS – no one] [N3 – learn moves used on Dome – SUCCESS – no move] [N4 – Track swoosh] OUT OF MOVES

Dome – Gwyndolin (2-shot Roleblocker) – [N1 – Malf] [N2 – Forge – FAILS DUE TO MATTS JAIL] OUT OF MOVES DEAD

SwAg – Seath (1-shot bulletproof) – NO MOVES

Matts4313 – Priscilla (3-shot Jailkeeper) – [N1 – Malf – ROLEBLOCKED] [N2 – Forge – SUCCESS] [N3 – Mwil – SUCCESS] OUT OF MOVES DEAD

MD4L – Sif (Angel) – [N1 – NO MOVE] [N2 – Mwil] OUT OF MOVES DEAD

rackcs – Pinhweel (Universal Backup) – [N1 – NO MOVE] DEAD

Malfatron – Artorias (Locked Vig) – [N1 – NO MOVE] DEAD
squire12 – Bell Gargoyle (Motion Detector) – [N1 – Detect Orca – FAILS DUE TO DEATH] DEAD

daboyle250 – Iron Golem (Odd-night watcher) – [N1 – Orca – SUCCESS – Ron and Squire visited Orca] [N2 – NO MOVE] [N3 – Bcb – FAILS DUE TO DEATH] DEAD

Mega Ron – Manus (Alignment Compare) – [N1 – Pickle and Orca – SUCCESS – are aligned] [N2 – Malf and Counselor – FAILS DUE TO MALF LYNCH] [N3 – Mwil and Bcb – FAILS DUE TO MWIL JAIL] DEAD

mission27 – Kill Squire (factional) – SUCCESS – Kill Swag – FAILS DUE TO BULLETPROOF DEAD

Ragnarok – Janitor Squire (Rite of Kindling) – SUCCESS – Jail Tk3 – SUCCESS – kill Daboyle – SUCCESS DEAD

bigbadbuff – Invest Malf (Witch's Ring) – SUCCESS – Malf has normal soul – Invest dome – Normal Soul – Jail Mwil – FAILS DUE TO MATTS JAIL – Invest Swoosh – SUCCESS – Normal Soul

Forge – Protect Rags (Steel Protection) – SUCCESS – Protect Mission – FAILS DUE TO JAIL] – jail Pickle – SUCCESS

Counselor – Roleblock Matts – SUCCESS – Roleblock Daboyle – SUCCESS – Protect Bcb DEAD

Steel Protection (Nightly Protect)

Sun's Firstborn (2-shot Roleblock)

Witch's Ring (2-shot Soul Invest)

So tk3 played as poorly out of the thread as he did in the thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Whicker spectacular game.  Loved every bit of it.  

@HoboRocket sorry I really didnt post in the chat. I got busy during the week and neglected it.  You played great from my viewpoint, tey and play more if you got the time.  

@Counselor @bigbadbuff

573a7de5.gif

Not sure what scum was thinking on those invests but that was really fun on my part, did you all use any of the jails on me?

@Ragnarok you had me fooled, good work

@Matts4313

@swoosh

@MD4L

I got you guys wrong, sorry friendo's 

@rackcs I'm sorry, again (you know what I'm talking about)

And to everyone else 

67915.jpg?1571923328

all good, my night moves looked pretty suspect tbh lol

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

And to think, I had to address this 500 times before I gave up trying to explain it. 

I mean, we totally got what you were saying. You were just the victim of a lot of coincidences.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

YES I LOVED IT

moar pls

• Like 2

playing the PM game was (and I know we can’t say this anymore) flat out DUMB 

If the PM game is allowed, it means the host is confident that the PM game won’t out scum 

it’s a waste of time and people who relied on it showed what they’re made of 

tbh 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Faked 2 positive invests on scum 

Drew a jail

But failed to draw the hit that I was going for lol.  That was my main goal, to get killed and let @HoboRocket take a shot at glory.  Scum dogs wouldn't kill me though lol 

@Blue it was a hit that scum got if both of us died 

I figured the survivor of your mason pair would get either a kill or a true doublevote if the other died based on your character claims. Part of my reasoning for why I was okay with lynching one of you to confirm your claim because I knew if it wasn't the both of you, it was Buff and he was completely ****ed by that stage of the game.

Definitely played head games with myself on the Swoosh lynch, but Jeebus, those claimed targets.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Did you really go epic wifom instead of protecting one of the lord souls and protect yourself lol

yes lol, I sent whicker a pm on like n4 and told him to protect myself every night unless I told him otherwise. I was content to just be unkillable and win at the end if I needed to. I didn’t think I would be lynched once I claimed. also, i wasn’t as read up as last game and had virtually no reads. 

pretty sure you told me to protect tk3 and I was convinced he was scum.

it was a bad game for me to say the least.

• Like 2