Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

playing the PM game was (and I know we can’t say this anymore) flat out DUMB 

If the PM game is allowed, it means the host is confident that the PM game won’t out scum 

it’s a waste of time and people who relied on it showed what they’re made of 

tbh 

I take that as a compliment. Last time we were able to post PMs, I was the first to do it then as well. I dont mind pushing boundaries within what is acceptable with the host. 

Creates drama. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Wait, so scum got a strongman kill from Josh...and used it on one of Bcb or Dome?

LOLOLOLOLOL

To be fair, I have a pretty good track record. I’d say I do better than most at placing my vote on scum and used to put in work-week type hours to figure out games. I’d want me gone if I was scum.

but this game was vanilla when killed me lmao...

I had claimed they would get a 3-shot roleblock if they killed me... that was really only the benefit other than scum knowing that if they game went to lylo I’d probably be doing a deep dive reread to try to figure it out.

Just now, Dome said:

To be fair, I have a pretty good track record. I’d say I do better than most at placing my vote on scum and used to put in work-week type hours to figure out games. I’d want me gone if I was scum.

but this game was vanilla when killed me lmao...

I had claimed they would get a 3-shot roleblock if they killed me... that was really only the benefit other than scum knowing that if they game went to lylo I’d probably be doing a deep dive reread to try to figure it out.

It's not that they killed you, it's that they knew they needed to kill Swag to win and opted to bypass a possible protector instead of the guy who already survived one hit and was almost certainly not going to be watched.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I take that as a compliment.

Well you shouldn’t...

If you want a compliment look at last game when I pushed to try and convert you D1 when I was scum.

That was a compliment.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Last time we were able to post PMs, I was the first to do it then as well. I dont mind pushing boundaries within what is acceptable with the host. 

Creates drama. 

It might create drama, I don’t personally believe it’s all that valuable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It's not that they killed you, it's that they knew they needed to kill Swag to win and opted to bypass a possible protector instead of the guy who already survived one hit and was almost certainly not going to be watched.

Gotcha...

I quit reading after I was out of moves (gotta keep that meta up, it was a struggle tbh) so I missed a lot of the finer points of the game

i also barely read when I had moves, so there’s that too lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I do feel like Buff got hung out to dry by Forge and Ragnarok.

Anyone know why @Forge quit (or gave up, anyways) and also removed himself from the tag list?

I didn’t see any high drama but wasn’t paying attention.

Hope it’s not forever. Forge is one of the good ones.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Well you shouldn’t...

If you want a compliment look at last game when I pushed to try and convert you D1 when I was scum.

That was a compliment.

It might create drama, I don’t personally believe it’s all that valuable. 

I have a belief that if host allows posting of PM's, he has a plan to counter act it as as well. So it just becomes one additional piece of the debate. When I eventually make a game were people can post PMs, I will have a plan for it. 

LIS - Not all games have to be the same. Sometimes its fun to have a twist like that. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Anyone know why @Forge quit and also removed himself from the tag list?

I didn’t see any high drama but wasn’t paying attention.

Hope it’s not forever. Forge is one of the good ones.

I think he wasnt happy with the in-fighting and shenanigans. But he didnt quit the game.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I do feel like Buff got hung out to dry by Forge and Ragnarok.

Not defending my overall play, but I had zero chance of getting out of that lynch, so why risk giving anything away?

It's not like I quit.  Bcb made a great play, caught me, and that was that.  There was no fake claim that would have resulted in me living.

• Like 1