Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Why would we have targeted you early on?

As for after my death, you'd have to ask buff.

On day 3 Josh basically told Counselor I had a Lord Soul. Figured with that and me refusing to answer Mwil, you all would have figured out i needed to die 

Just now, The Orca said:

On day 3 Josh basically told Counselor I had a Lord Soul. Figured with that and me refusing to answer Mwil, you all would have figured out i needed to die 

I had stopped playing attention to any interact between you, your brother, and MWil almost immediately because it managed to make a game with an awesome set-up unenjoyable.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I had stopped playing attention to any interact between you, your brother, and MWil almost immediately because it managed to make a game with an awesome set-up unenjoyable.

but I don't understand why people decided to discontinue playing?    

some seemed to be bragging about getting players to quit

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I told him I wasnt going to answer and clearly I had a reason game wise not to. I cant control how he responds

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

One thing I wanted to see with this setup is if “penalties” for dying was something that would affect town’s openness to claiming, especially without information. I feel like we still had a lot of info dump on day 2 and I otherwise think there wasn’t a large effect overall. What do you all think? What did you think about it when you got your role? Is this something worth building upon or scrapping?

It definitely affected the way that I played. And then Orca nearly cannibalized me.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

but I don't understand why people decided to discontinue playing?    

some seemed to be bragging about getting players to quit

For my part that was a joke. I assume Mwil just wanted a break before he said something he shouldnt (his words I believe) and Counselor quit because Mwil quit maybe

Was odd

I will say this one thing in regards to interactions I have seen since Mafia reset.

I was disappointed to see people bringing up old grudges when we should have moved past that.  It's one thing to say that someone was wrong about your alignment in the past, but bringing up the idea of someone personally targeting you in the past needs to stop.  If you think it's personal, don't bring it up in thread.

Not to mention, the whole point of the mafia break was for people to move past that and start over.  If people are incapable of that, then we have an issue.