Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, HoboRocket said:

It definitely affected the way that I played. And then Orca nearly cannibalized me.

Lol. I point out when I see differences in people's play...not always right that its scum based xD

Given your role you played it well...Pickle went the opposite and played wild and accurate...the combo worked 

• Like 1

Hey, great game, guys! Thanks for carrying me across the finish line.

Really, the only great team play that @Pickle Rick and I managed was the Rackcs lynch where he conducted the train and I drove it into OT. Sadly, we both had some schedule conflicts, but I have a ton of respect for all of you guys.

Thanks @Whicker for an awesome experience!

@Blue, I KNEW I could trust my gut about you!

@The Orca, I KNEW I couldn't trust my gut about you!

@SwAg, keep on keeping on. You're a legend. Best list I've seen, aside from my location on it.

@bigbadbuff @MD4L @swoosh - end game from hell for sure.

I was right about Buff very early, but wrong about MD and swoosh. Still, somehow everyone on my list from like day 3 somehow made it to the end game but got lynched/killed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I will say this one thing in regards to interactions I have seen since Mafia reset.

I was disappointed to see people bringing up old grudges when we should have moved past that.  It's one thing to say that someone was wrong about your alignment in the past, but bringing up the idea of someone personally targeting you in the past needs to stop.  If you think it's personal, don't bring it up in thread.

Not to mention, the whole point of the mafia break was for people to move past that and start over.  If people are incapable of that, then we have an issue.

This is not why the game took a break. Past games and gameplay goes directly into current game play and reads along with strategy and game solving 

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Then you missed the entire point.

Of your post or the break?

The break was to get past the bitterness and bickering/fighting. That hasnt really occurred at all since the return 

Edit: I should add the break was to get the fighting off a personal level as well

Stating a fact that someone says I'm scum because they have a vendetta against me is game related and 100% within the rules 

Edited by The Orca

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Of your post or the break?

The break was to get past the bitterness and bickering/fighting. That hasnt really occurred at all since the return 

Stating a fact that someone says I'm scum because they have a vendetta against me is game related and 100% within the rules 

And you don't see how saying that someone is calling you scum for a personal reason(a vendetta) is exactly the kind of bitterness and bickering/fighting we are trying to get past?

That's EXACTLY what we are trying to get past.  It would be one thing if you just said he did it every game.  Or pointed out times he was wrong.  But you said he did it because of a vendetta which is personal and outside the game.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Dude, mwil quit the last game because of the bickering and fighting. I can tell you that most of the scum checked out of the game during that as well.  I got multiple private messages from players after the fact. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And you don't see how saying that someone is calling you scum for a personal reason(a vendetta) is exactly the kind of bitterness and bickering/fighting we are trying to get past?

That's EXACTLY what we are trying to get past.  It would be one thing if you just said he did it every game.  Or pointed out times he was wrong.  But you said he did it because of a vendetta which is personal and outside the game.

You see the problem with your statement right 

You are attacking the person pointing it out as opposed to attacking the person who is making it personal and has the vendetta 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You see the problem with your statement right 

You are attacking the person pointing it out as opposed to attacking the person who is making it personal and has the vendetta 

I'm not attacking anyone.  I am pointing out the issues at hand.  Which include yall assuming a vendetta and not moving on.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'm not attacking anyone.  I am pointing out the issues at hand.  Which include yall assuming a vendetta and not moving on.

Not assuming.  It is.  So until you all address that we are well withing our right to point it out.  Just as you are in pointing it out 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Dude, mwil quit the last game because of the bickering and fighting. I can tell you that most of the scum checked out of the game during that as well.  I got multiple private messages from players after the fact. 

You should talk to Mwil

I have no problem with him. I dont know why he has a problem with me and Pickle

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Saying someone has a vendetta against me though is game related. Its telling/showing other players why someone is saying/doing what they are...ala the fake invest he said he had one D1 the previous game on me

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not assuming.  It is.  So until you all address that we are well withing our right to point it out.  Just as you are in pointing it out 

Just now, The Orca said:

You should talk to Mwil

I have no problem with him. I dont know why he has a problem with me and Pickle

1.  You both assume MWil has not been spoken to.

2.  You both need to understand how you, like a number of us, were at fault for how mafia got.  We are trying to change behavior.  Assuming that someone is calling you scum because of a vendetta is part of the issue we are trying to work past.  Don't assume it's personal.

You know that I like you both.  But assuming something is personal or a vendetta is exactly what we are trying to move past.  

I'm done with this discussion for the night.

• Like 1