Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You should talk to Mwil

I have no problem with him. I dont know why he has a problem with me and Pickle

You missed the point of my post. You said that bickering and fighting haven't been an issue since mafia came back, I'm telling you it clearly is. Anything more than that is a different topic of conversation. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

1.  You both assume MWil has not been spoken to.

2.  You both need to understand how you, like a number of us, were at fault for how mafia got.  We are trying to change behavior.  Assuming that someone is calling you scum because of a vendetta is part of the issue we are trying to work past.  Don't assume it's personal.

You know that I like you both.  But assuming something is personal or a vendetta is exactly what we are trying to move past.  

I'm done with this discussion for the night.

You are missing the point. I'm saying, someone talk to him and ask him what's up, why he is doing what he is?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

1.  You both assume MWil has not been spoken to.

2.  You both need to understand how you, like a number of us, were at fault for how mafia got.  We are trying to change behavior.  Assuming that someone is calling you scum because of a vendetta is part of the issue we are trying to work past.  Don't assume it's personal.

You know that I like you both.  But assuming something is personal or a vendetta is exactly what we are trying to move past.  

I'm done with this discussion for the night.

So 10+ straight games and everyone after the break he only votes us, tunnels us, fakes invests on us, and tries to only get us killed.  

Don't say we can't assume its personal.  That's the definition of personal. 

And what has been our response....to ignore him as much as possible....yet it continues (without intervention).  

What do you all think is gonna happen lol.  

____

You wanna be done discussing it, works for me.  

Dude is permanently blocked on my end so I dont care.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

You missed the point of my post. You said that bickering and fighting have been an issue since mafia came back, I'm telling you it clearly is. Anything more than that is a different topic of conversation. 

See, I think that is the huge difference here. I dont see anything in the last two games that really classifies as that. Maybe Mwil for a bit this game, but I was fine with it in that aspect