Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

24 minutes ago, mission27 said:

tk3 is always exasperated its sort of his shtick

Sort of like mission is a drunk who doesnt give a **** and swoosh is a drunk who is 5 foot 7

Its why we all get along 

You are a high strung scumbag 

Yeah, you seem drunk.

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That was my 2nd choice they listened to. First choice was you, glad you didnt deny it xD

Didn't deny what?  You posted a gif of someone crashing on a snowboard saying if only we had listened to you... Yes, in that scenario we would have crashed and burned even harder than we have already.  What exactly do you think there is for me to deny there? lol

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Didn't deny what?  You posted a gif of someone crashing on a snowboard saying if only we had listened to you... Yes, in that scenario we would have crashed and burned even harder than we have already.  What exactly do you think there is for me to deny there? lol

tenor.gif?itemid=7520441

• Like 1

I survived the Mafia hit, and Orca's argument is that we should have lynched me on D1 because I would have died.

I don't know if that's simply a bizarre litmus test, or if you've spent too much time with bags of rocks.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I survived the Mafia hit, and Orca's argument is that we should have lynched me on D1 because I would have died.

I don't know if that's simply a bizarre litmus test, or if you've spent too much time with bags of rocks.

Prove it xD

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

how did you survive a hit? how would you even know that?

• Like 1

So, your theory here is that I lied about surviving a hit, there is conveniently no hit, and only one person targeted me, so if I'm lying it will be 100% clear, pushing me to the forefront of scrutiny after previously having only the rejects with my name in their mouth.

The fact that Orca is entertaining a 1-1 Mission/SwAg, and choosing Mission as the safe prospect, should tell you he's either a complete liability or scum.

At least there is one good bit of information to have with the former.

• Like 1