Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

It's pointless to even obscure it at this point, since scum know I survived.  It's not really even obscured at all.

I am bulletproof.

And the fact that they went with me over other people who had claimed non-insignificant roles is fairly telling in terms of what they considered a threat, which means my reads were likely on point for more than one of them, and one of them is further substantiated by bcb's result.

Mission, tk3, and Ragnarok.  If you don't know where to go after that, I'd probably go Orca or Forge.

Day 3

Pickle Rick – Mission (76)
The Orca – Swag (79)
Mega Ron
mission27 – Swag (77)
Ragnarok
swoosh – Mission (74), Unvote (75)
bcb1213 – Mission (74)
Counselor
JoshstraDaymus
Dome
SwAg
daboyle250 – Mission (74)
Forge
Matts4313
Mwil23 – Tk3 (73), Matts (74), Mission (74)
bigbadbuff
MD4L
HoboRocket
Tk3

Vote Count
4 Mission – Bcb, Mwil, daboyle, Pickle
2 Swag – Mission, Orca

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

@HoboRocket

How you liking mafia on TAST?

Got anything to help us?

It definitely seems to be busier.

What does GF stand for?

At this point, not really. I think I'm still too green to see what some of you have been seeing. 

I mean, my observations are pretty basic at this point. Dome is very active and pushy. Daboyle obviously has an agenda. As does SwAg. Mwil hasn't been posting a ton, but most of them seem to indicate that he has a set of players that he wants dead. 

It wasn't until late in the Coronavirus game that I was really picking up on stuff. I still ended up lynching you over bcb despite the fact that multiple of us noticed that bcb was brought in to replace TedLavie instead of getting mod-killed. We went after him next, but it was too late by then. I just haven't played with everyone enough to make observations based off of meta like a lot of you have been (oh, this is a typical Malf scum game, etc).

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Why did you have Malf? He was clearly the lynch all day.

I didn't know it wouldn't count. I assumed a) that he was mafia, and b) that it would clear someone, or otherwise, by checking him and someone else.