Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

21 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

I watched Orca last night and found out that Ron/Squire visited him

Here's what I'm having a hard time reconciling:

20 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

i watched orca, not ron

...and here's Squire's flip

On 5/1/2020 at 5:05 PM, Whicker said:

@squire12 has been defeated by the Chosen Undead. He was the Bell Gargoyle [Motion Detector] (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

Squire's drop has been obscured by the Rite of Kindling!

Anyone else see an issue here?

Someone else want to enlighten the room on the optics of a motion detector "visiting/not visiting" people?

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

It definitely seems to be busier.

What does GF stand for?

At this point, not really. I think I'm still too green to see what some of you have been seeing. 

I mean, my observations are pretty basic at this point. Dome is very active and pushy. Daboyle obviously has an agenda. As does SwAg. Mwil hasn't been posting a ton, but most of them seem to indicate that he has a set of players that he wants dead. 

It wasn't until late in the Coronavirus game that I was really picking up on stuff. I still ended up lynching you over bcb despite the fact that multiple of us noticed that bcb was brought in to replace TedLavie instead of getting mod-killed. We went after him next, but it was too late by then. I just haven't played with everyone enough to make observations based off of meta like a lot of you have been (oh, this is a typical Malf scum game, etc).

stare