Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Mega Ron said:

Could whicker be giving me false info?

I don't think thats the question really at the moment.

Rick said he can basically clear himself which in all estimation than would clear Orca per Rons investigation, but I don't think to this point that has been done.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

*Shrug* who am I to judge? They say nursing homes have the highest STD rates in the nation. So mission wants to wet his beak, have at it I say...

Not my cup of tea, but the possibility of stuff without dentures is... Intriguing.

Older the berry, sweeter the juice, amiright @mission27?

Mission did complain recently that he is mid dry spell. So maybe he is getting desperate. 

2 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Could whicker be giving me false info?

There are always trick roles. One of the twins could have role that comes back town. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

*Shrug* who am I to judge? They say nursing homes have the highest STD rates in the nation. So mission wants to wet his beak, have at it I say...

Not my cup of tea, but the possibility of stuff without dentures is... Intriguing.

Older the berry, sweeter the juice, amiright @mission27?

It's not that great.  Not that I'd know.

• Like 2

Basically, @Mega Ron, you shouldn’t put your default move in on someone who is overwhelmingly likely to be lynched.  And if you do, you should put in a back-up move.

e.g., investigate X and Y, but if X or Y is lynched, then substitute the lynched player with Z.

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Basically, @Mega Ron, you shouldn’t put your default move in on someone who is overwhelmingly likely to be lynched.  And if you do, you should put in a back-up move.

e.g., investigate X and Y, but if X or Y is lynched, then substitute the lynched player with Z.

Believe it or not, I didn't think I was making a bastard move.