WELCOME TO THE NEW FF - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

CBears019

On 10/19/2020 at 9:39 AM, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

Been reading the blog for years.  Since I have been stuck working from home for the last 9 months.  Finally decided to join.  Life long Chicago resident.  I live on the Northwest side and its the greatest place in the world.  Love the bears love the draft.  Thanks for having me.  

hello_doctor_who.gif

• 1 month later...

Hello, pleasure to finally meet everyone. I’ve been reading your comments for 15 years and decided to join the conversation. My name is Brian and I live in NC, Fort Bragg area. Retired from the Army in the summer of 2019 after 23 years. I now work as an Army civilian. I’m married with 3 children, all Bears fans by birth. I’ve been a Bears fan since I was 8 years old and I’m in my early 40’s now. I look forward to interacting with everyone. Go Bears!!!

• Like 3

On 12/16/2020 at 6:35 AM, BP42 said:

Hello, pleasure to finally meet everyone. I’ve been reading your comments for 15 years and decided to join the conversation. My name is Brian and I live in NC, Fort Bragg area. Retired from the Army in the summer of 2019 after 23 years. I now work as an Army civilian. I’m married with 3 children, all Bears fans by birth. I’ve been a Bears fan since I was 8 years old and I’m in my early 40’s now. I look forward to interacting with everyone. Go Bears!!!

Welcome to the forum @BP42!  We’re glad you finally decided to create an account and join this forum!

On 12/16/2020 at 6:35 AM, BP42 said:

9c8797a5f698d8ae96fe39af28510a0a768064d4

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 10:39 AM, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

Been reading the blog for years.  Since I have been stuck working from home for the last 9 months.  Finally decided to join.  Life long Chicago resident.  I live on the Northwest side and its the greatest place in the world.  Love the bears love the draft.  Thanks for having me.  

ChicagoIan, you aren’t by any chance related to ChicagoAl?

• 7 months later...

Sup Fellas! Been all over FF forever now, Im sure Ive crossed paths with a few of you. I have been one of the last few St. Louis Rams hanger-ons, and with alot of the turmoil finally felt like its time to move on. Thats not the team that was in St. Louis that I had loved, and seeing some of the other bigger posters here change their colors, was the nudge to finally pickup a new Squad. Been lurking here for a bit to see if the Bears were the spot.

Obviously the STL/CHI rivalry is there from other sports, but its never really been a Football thing. Ive had Cousins and Friends convert after moving to Chicago, and while thats not likely in the cards, Ive always had a fondness for the Bears. The Jerseys (even Loved the Orange ones as a teen, still have my Urlacher one, dont hold that against me haha) the history of the Franchise, and the defense Ive often been jealous of as a St Louis Rams fan. 

Feel like Ive been a pretty knowledgeable poster on FF (love to deep dive into the Salary Cap stuff) and will likely slowly wade into the waters here. Definitely not here to try to "impart some knowledge" or anything like that, just love chopping it up about Football. Hope I can have fun with you all, hoping Im coming in at the right time with Fields (I had him as just behind Lawrence in this draft) and really loved the Jenkins pick as well as my Mizzou guy Larry Borom (Im a big OL guy). 

Honestly this feel weird, but excited to really get behind a team again, its been a bit.

Edited by StLunatic88
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Sup Fellas! Been all over FF forever now, Im sure Ive crossed paths with a few of you. I have been one of the last few St. Louis Rams hanger-ons, and with alot of the turmoil finally felt like its time to move on. Thats not the team that was in St. Louis that I had loved, and seeing some of the other bigger posters here change their colors, was the nudge to finally pickup a new Squad. Been lurking here for a bit to see if the Bears were the spot.

Obviously the STL/CHI rivalry is there from other sports, but its never really been a Football thing. Ive had Cousins and Friends convert after moving to Chicago, and while thats not likely in the cards, Ive always had a fondness for the Bears. The Jerseys (even Loved the Orange ones as a teen, still have my Urlacher one, dont hold that against me haha) the history of the Franchise, and the defense Ive often been jealous of as a St Louis Rams fan. 

Feel like Ive been a pretty knowledgeable poster on FF (love to deep dive into the Salary Cap stuff) and will likely slowly wade into the waters here. Definitely not here to try to "impart some knowledge" or anything like that, just love chopping it up about Football. Hope I can have fun with you all, hoping Im coming in at the right time with Fields (I had him as just behind Lawrence in this draft) and really loved the Jenkins pick as well as my Mizzou guy Larry Borom (Im a big OL guy). 

Honestly this feel weird, but excited to really get behind a team again, its been a bit.

I've made a huge mistake." - Gob Bluth - quickmeme

@StLunatic88 right now

Edited by HuskieBear
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Welcome it’s always good having more people here, it brings on good discussion most of the time. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 9:24 AM, dll2000 said:
On 1/13/2022 at 7:03 PM, Heinz D. said:

What happened? 

It has posts text showing on opening screen.  

I'm not in a position to help you but I will say, as someone who runs an IT business,  that explaining the situation in better detail will go along way and save yourself and others alot of time.

1) Post your problem in the feedback forum so Webby can take a look at it, or PM him directly, and he will look at it ---I can personally attest to this.

2) Explain in detail. No offense but your description is equivalent to someone taking their car to shop and saying "my car doesn't work". That doesn't help anyone. Are you using a phone, tablet, or desktop? What OS are you using? What version? Etc.

8 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I'm not in a position to help you but I will say, as someone who runs an IT business,  that explaining the situation in better detail will go along way and save yourself and others alot of time.

1) Post your problem in the feedback forum so Webby can take a look at it, or PM him directly, and he will look at it ---I can personally attest to this.

2) Explain in detail. No offense but your description is equivalent to someone taking their car to shop and saying "my car doesn't work". That doesn't help anyone. Are you using a phone, tablet, or desktop? What OS are you using? What version? Etc.

I think nothing is wrong.  I am just losing it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 1:25 AM, JAF-N72EX said:

LOL you know what it was?

I just noticed what I did.

Somehow I accidently clicked on expanded view instead of condensed view.   I never used that feature of website before and didn't even know it existed or cared.

Thought I was going crazy.   I knew it was different.   

On 2/7/2022 at 3:53 PM, dll2000 said:

LOL you know what it was?

I just noticed what I did.

Somehow I accidently clicked on expanded view instead of condensed view.   I never used that feature of website before and didn't even know it existed or cared.

Thought I was going crazy.   I knew it was different.   

I haven't noticed that option, either. Where is it even at?