WELCOME TO THE NEW FF - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

CBears019

Whether you're a veteran who transferred over from the old platform or you're brand new, tell us a little bit about yourself!

My name is Tim and am 25 years old.  I've been a Bears fan my whole life and am also an avid fan of the Blackhawks and Cubs.  I graduated from the University of Iowa with a degree in journalism and I am currently working as a police officer in a Chicago suburb.

Now it's your turn.

• Like 2

I'm Tyty, 25, 14 or so mentally. About to get back into the working world after being disabled 4 years. Still disabled but can't be a stay at home mom anymore, I'm going crazy lol. I'm a sarcastic feller, especially when I'm drunk like I am now. Cbears used to love me but he hasn't poked me on Facebook in years. 

• Like 3

Hi.

Ya'll can call me G, and I'm a Bearaholic.

(Hi G!)

35, Bears fan for as long as I can remember. Used to duck out of junior high school events to watch Erik Kramer sling it back in '94-'95. Being a Bears fan eventually turned into a football sickness... I love everything about the game, the mental side, strategy, various schemes, what works against what offense/defense and why, how you can beat it, etc. That turned into a passion for "scouting" players, although I've noticed I tie in my Bears passion at the end of the season and really sink my teeth into prospects that I think would fill needs on our roster.

Edited by G08
  • Like 1

I'm Mike, just about to turn 30 years old from Glasgow, Scotland...I'm a massive sports fan in general and been a Bears fan for the past 8 years...I have no ties to the states but became a Bears fan after seeing Brian Urlacher run over a guard and destroy a runningback...the size, the speed, the hit...hell even the guys name was just cool...then you do a bit of research and see the history of our franchise and I was hooked for life.

• Like 2

Well it's been a while since I've done one of these...

My name is Cameron and I'm 25 years old. Currently have a Communications degree. Currently live in central Texas but I was born and raised in Chicago. Been a Chicago sports fan as long as I can remember. But my number 1 team has always been the Bears. 

Just remember...as far as arguments...I live for them ;) 

• Like 1

Jake, 28. Originally on this site as Wolfe_for_Bears, then after that got locked out for some reason i became HuskieBear. Originally from Dekalb, went to U of Illinois. Lived in Milwaukee for the past 5 years, just moved down to Fort Worth to start law school in August at Texas A&M.

Bears/Blackhawks/Cubs/Bulls(unfortunately)

• Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 0:37 PM, GOGRIESE said:

Well it's been a while since I've done one of these...

My name is Cameron and I'm 25 years old. Currently have a Communications degree. Currently live in central Texas but I was born and raised in Chicago. Been a Chicago sports fan as long as I can remember. But my number 1 team has always been the Bears. 

Just remember...as far as arguments...I live for them ;) 

Really?  I don't think any of us has noticed.xD

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2017 at 2:50 PM, HuskieBear said:

Jake, 28. Originally on this site as Wolfe_for_Bears, then after that got locked out for some reason i became HuskieBear. Originally from Dekalb, went to U of Illinois. Lived in Milwaukee for the past 5 years, just moved down to Fort Worth to start law school in August at Texas A&M.

Bears/Blackhawks/Cubs/Bulls(unfortunately)

Devinhester23 is in the same graveyard as Wolfe for bears somewhere